BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Feeling loved in relationships

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:43pm
Btw I don't think I love you always means anything. I actually think it can be a way of manipulating someone but you can usually tell the difference.
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Since OP hasnt addressed my question and assuming stroke game is equally stellar .. i would commit to an open relationship option 2 until i found the combo. Final answer.

damn, i like this answer.
number 1 does sound like a piece of sh!t anyways. at least #2 gives you stuff.
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:31pm
#2. Words mean nothing to me if the actions don't support them. That said, I want to hear it too.
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:50pm
I can't deal with no PDA and no verbal affirmations.

You can buy and do all this, but you can't do the free stuff that make my day a little brighter?

No compliments? No verbal discussion of your love?

Nope. Homebody aint bout to play the game like that with me.

Single.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 6:44am
Originally posted by mangachan mangachan wrote:

Would you rather...

1...be in a relationship with someone who says "I love you" and complimented your appearance often but doesn't actually do things indicating they are into you seriously.  They are slack with spending time with you or showing real commitment.

2...be in a relationship were the person doesn't say "I love you", maybe isn't really into pda, and sparingly complimented your appearance.  They do buy things for you, takes care of things on your behalf, and discuss future plans indicating they see you in their life long term. 

What say you BHM Big smile

I think most guys love a woman - they fall into category number 2. Guys have trouble 'saying' they love you but their 'actions' show how they feel.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 6:45am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Which one payin' all the bills?
beautiful_hair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote beautiful_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 7:24am

I just recently had a guy tell me he loved me, but he proposed to someone else so imma go with 2 for the sake of this scenario.

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 8:17am
My relationship started as two.
But our affection has grown.

I knew he loved me but the small things were lacking.
FF to now and we do the PDA and all the romantic stuff .
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 9:26am
neither. ive been through number 2 and it was painful tbh.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 9:40am
Well actions were once thoughts.
You can't 'do' love without first thinking it, and since love can't be kept to the Self, it needs to be expressed in all forms.
It is highly unlikely for a person feeling and thinking love to do it without saying it as well.

I'm not saying he can't do it without saying it, but to my mind, that would indicate that his mind's desires are (selfish) fighting against his Self's desires (which is to share itself with me in all ways)

Now most people fall into this category where love in concerned. All of your life your society conditions your mind to separate and build itself up, simultaneously your Self is longing to do it's purpose, which is to team up and build up. The mind masquerading as the Self of the person is now in a state of confusion and shock. ("What is happening to me?")

This is why most men lose their ego when they find their wives. Ego/ self service and love cannot operate at the same time, and the energy of love is just more satisfying to the Self of the person than separatism. (Of course as with everything in nature as we know it, there are times when things don't go according to this "natural law")

2 would be my option only if I too love the man, and not just want to be a part of his physical experiences.

Edited by Derri - Mar 16 2014 at 10:07am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>