FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedFeeling like you dont fit in

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SunshineDiva View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2014 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

what kind of hatred are you experiencing sunshine? tell me and maybe i can help you through it. like i said, i've been there.

The hatred is mainly from females I feel like its jealousy but I can not say for sure but dirty looks talking about me when I leave the room or it happen one time while I was in the room. The situation I mentioned before when I was in the double room where the girl didn't like me because I was "friends" with the guy she liked. This other chick is cool in my face but the minute I leave the room or she thinks Im out of hearing distance she starts talking about me.

I know I should have tough skin but I just feel like I am battling every time I leave the room
Sponsored Links

SunshineDiva View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2014 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Originally posted by SunshineDiva SunshineDiva wrote:

I have a question for all of you ladies do you ever feel lonely? or do you at least have someone in your corner who you can talk to?
yes I sometimes feel lonely... even when I have plenty of friends, If I feel too bad I reach out to them... but I have had the feeling of being the only friend I have and then I try and discover something new about myself...

When I feel lonely i sink into that sad depressing place Ouch b/c of a past relationship I don't have ANY friends so I'm used to being alone but I thought in college it would have been different but I am seriously struggling at home I had my mom and the rest of my family that I speak to
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2014 at 3:44pm
no.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic