Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Feeling like you dont fit in

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 9:38am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

all my life.
but i dont want to fit in now.
i cant anyways.
Sponsored Links

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 9:56am
yeah

i find it so hard to connect with people at all
i dont seem interested in anything 
and when i try, it just dont feel right. 

even people i have common interests with, i dont feel like i fit in to anything at all. 

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 10:15am
I have always done my own thing, I'm very self involved so half the time I don't know what anyone is doing.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 10:54am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

And I def dont fit in with most of my generation.

For one my generation as a whole has a strange fascination with drugs. People these days will pop/smoke/sniff anything to get high...

I dont understand it. 

and before anybody gets offended, I'm not knocking or looking down on anybody, im just answering the OP....Beer

This is not only this generation...every generation had its thing with drugs
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 11:54am
I'm a social butterfly with my own group of friends who are my age however my husband is older and the wives/ladyfriends of his friends often try to make me feel like an outsider. . .I said they try. Stern Smile

BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 2:23pm

If you don't fit in, then own standing out and work it! Use it for your advantage.

Make sure that you're excellent. If you must, then let it be for the right reasons.
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 9:05am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by bg bg wrote:

Yes...i'm kind of a loner...i dont really 'like' people...i tolerate them

sounds like me! probably also explains why I have a small, close group of friends..quality not quantity

This was always my motto when picking friends. I don't tolerate the fair weather/wishy washy/frenemy type of "friendship."
SunshineDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunshineDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2014 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

If you don't fit in, then own standing out and work it! Use it for your advantage.

Make sure that you're excellent. If you must, then let it be for the right reasons.

How do you use it to your advantage? I myself feel like an outsider with everything I do and everyone who is in my age groups even my family....it sucks. I have felt like I have been on my own for a while especially since I decided to go away for school and its been a struggle.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2014 at 8:05pm
aww Hug 

if you're in school you must be in your late teens, early twenties so you're still young. i've been there. in time you'll grow to stay true to yourself all while not giving a damn about what people think about you. 

nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2014 at 8:05pm
I have always felt like this. This is like the story of my life, seriously. Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>