Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

feel like a good laugh?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

I wonder how many women has he taken for that plastic ride without being found out. Seems he had it all worked/planned too well, for this to be his first time bamboozling some twat!
what i dont get is what pleasure he would derived from that?! like what?

and he's probably done it before
Sponsored Links

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:16pm
he probably goes home and beats off to the idea that he just hustled another woman out her drawers.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:18pm
he probably gets nothing from it.. but wants girls to think he can do it or is big..

that has to really affect his confidence/manhood and all that.. (I'm imaging him not able to get hard or really small)
i wonder what the condition is..  btw i didnt laugh but she is a good story teller 

ugh.. nvm. the pics in the link were removed Ouch

Edited by coconess - Feb 05 2014 at 1:20pm
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:18pm
LOLLOL
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I wonder how many women has he taken for that plastic ride without being found out. Seems he had it all worked/planned too well, for this to be his first time bamboozling some twat!

It's not really to different from dudes that eat poosay and don't ask for reciprocation, some men get off on pleasuring a woman alone.

Edited by danieb23 - Feb 05 2014 at 1:19pm
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:19pm
I think at this point just the fact that he got to smell and taste some vagina is good enough for him. Maybe even convinced himself of some kind of satisfaction that he can work a strap on like the real thing and still make a woman orgasm...providing she doesn't find out. Loool
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

It's not really to different from dudes that eat poosay and don't ask for reciprocation, some men get off on pleasuring a woman alone.

Nah man....I ain't even believing this for 1 second. I told yall about yum yum. He would eat the skin right off the bone then when I asked him he would say nah. After like the 5th time I was like hell to the no. I need to know what's going on. When I pulled off the draws and was like ohh that's why.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Nah man....I ain't even believing this for 1 second. I told yall about yum yum. He would eat the skin right off the bone then when I asked him he would say nah. After like the 5th time I was like hell to the no. I need to know what's going on. When I pulled off the draws and was like ohh that's why.
]

where did you post this story?
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:29pm
<<<<<<<< Needs a quote of the Yum Yum story this instant!!!
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:30pm
I think in the worst dates thread.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System