BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Feedback Plz...tool that straight hair wo heat

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
CWK girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CWK girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feedback Plz...tool that straight hair wo heat
    Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 6:59am
I designed a product (patent pending) to straighten hair without heat...need your input

I am a naturally curly girl and I just recently started wearing my hair out (usually I am have a full weave). I love my curls, but sometimes I just want straight hair but noticed a big difference in my ends after constantly applying heat. The last couple of years I worked to design a product which would allow me to straighten my locks without applying heat. I need your input before I launch my video because I really need help backing the project to get my first shipment in. I think this product will help out a lot of us, but I just need your suggestions and feedback on the video before I launch. Thanks in advance for your input! Please give me your thoughts and feedback on the video:

http://youtu.be/snhg2vJvDfo

Knbradley@yahoo.com 7132599128
Sponsored Links

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:05am
Looks very cool!
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 9:58am
I really LIKE your product. It reminds me of a flat version of the Conair wave clips which should be arriving in the mail today

I really wish you the best with getting backing to get this item in production. I do believe  a lot of people will benefit greatly from this product!
How well do they work on very tight 4c hair? I know that the wave clips above do a marvelous job on 4c so I am certain they will have potential. I will spread the word!
Best wishes for the complete success of this product!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic