Feds getting records...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

HS drop out? I guess I missed that.

Ze plot, eet thickanz, no?

yes. Wondering how that didnt' pop up on his extensive background check. Not that he needs a HS diploma to do that work, but if they are saying they didn't know that he didn't have one, apparently they are slacking on the intel for security clearances.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Jun 10 2013 at 10:59pm
Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 12:07am
he's hoping for asylum in Iceland. Yikes!

(left his girlfriend in Hawaii, running)
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 12:28am
He got a job paying $200 thousand a year without a high school diploma! He clearly wasn't veted well, so no shocker he leaked info. Not to mention he was a Ran Paul supporter.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 12:30am
Purp did you read about his girlfriend being an acrobat in the circus? This just keeps getting better and better.LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 12:32am
no I didn't see that. They showed the reporters approaching his mom at her condo while walking her dog and she was like 'get out of my path!'  all hoodied-up. I guess she trying to hide.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Jun 11 2013 at 12:33am
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 2:29am
Meanwhile.. Bradley Manning *sigh*
No way that kid didn't all that alone. No.way.on.Earth.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 3:29am
^Nope but he will be the one taking the fall and going to prison though.

LOLCry

http://obamaischeckingyouremail.tumblr.com/

Edited by carolina cutie - Jun 11 2013 at 3:31am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 3:36am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

^Nope but he will be the one taking the fall and going to prison though.

LOLCry

http://obamaischeckingyouremail.tumblr.com/

I wonder how many emails he's come across of women talking about him sexually to their BFF? LOLLOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 4:31pm
does anyone feel a little bad for Booz in all this lol.

Edward Snowden Says He Sought Booz Allen Hamilton Job To Gather NSA Surveillance Evidence

Edward Snowden, the former government contractor who leaked information on the National Security Agency's surveillance programs, says he sought the job with Booz Allen Hamilton to gather evidence on the agency's data collection networks.

In a June 12 interview with the South China Morning Post published Monday, Snowden, who previously worked as a CIA technician, said he took the position with the intention of collecting information on the NSA.

“My position with Booz Allen Hamilton granted me access to lists of machines all over the world the NSA hacked,” he said. “That is why I accepted that position about three months ago.”

SCMP reports:

Asked if he specifically went to Booz Allen Hamilton to gather evidence of surveillance, he replied: “Correct on Booz.”

His intention was to collect information about the NSA hacking into “the whole world” and “not specifically Hong Kong and China”.

The documents he divulged to the Post were obtained during his tenure at Booz Allen Hamilton in April, he said.

Snowden also told the Hong Kong newspaper that he intends to leak more documents on the NSA's programs.

Last week, Reuters reported that Booz Allen Hamilton hired Snowden despite finding possible discrepancies in his resume. The Senate has also launched an investigation into USIS, the government contractor that vetted Snowden in 2011.

"We are limited in what we can say about this investigation because it is an ongoing criminal matter," Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) said of the investigation. "But it is a reminder that background investigations can have real consequences for our national security."

According to the latest reports, Snowden has left Hong Kong and is believed to be in Russia. Snowden reportedly did not make a Monday flight to Cuba as planned.

During a Monday conference call with reporters, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said Snowden is "safe and healthy," but would not give further details on his whereabouts.

SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 4:42pm
They need to leave that boy alone. He felt he was doing the right thing. If they do something to him it's gonna look bad on the US in my opinion. This isn't China. We have a right to know what's going on.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic