Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

FedEx worker wounds 6, then commits suicide...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 2:00pm
My co-workers hubby works there and was just entering the building to start work. He said he saw people running around the entrance and he thought it was just the rain. He then saw people ducking down and laying on the ground so he walked up to the entrance and asked what was going on and someone in the building said they are shooting up the place. Then he heard several gunshots. The person doing all the shooting was an employee coming back for revenge. Speculation is the employee was written up the day before.

My co-workers hubby said that management treats them like shyyt. 

Edited by sugabanana - Apr 29 2014 at 2:06pm
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 2:01pm
woww
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 2:20pm
Damn but why people take it out on other co workers.. kill ya self and leave others out
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

My co-workers hubby works there and was just entering the building to start work. He said he saw people running around the entrance and he thought it was just the rain. He then saw people ducking down and laying on the ground so he walked up to the entrance and asked what was going on and someone in the building said they are shooting up the place. Then he heard several gunshots. The person doing all the shooting was an employee coming back for revenge. Speculation is the employee was written up the day before.

WOW!
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Someone was looking out for him today, wow...that fragile snowflake had no reason to kill all those other people, like we all don't have work place grievances.  Bastard.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:15pm
He could have quit for that and never would have had to deal with whatever issues he was having there.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:23pm
im ready to get the backdrop story that lead up to this/ was he married or single/ his everyday routine/ what happened @ the job to get him all riled up/ was he mentally disturbed yes i STAY in my "get christie love" mode this type of stuff right here deeply disturbs me cause you start lookin around your environment wondering if you being safe/ who has the potential to do this/ and find ways to protect yourself from this kind of tradgedy uugghh i pray for the families to healHeart
Traylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Traylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:29pm
We can keep asking why, but the answer's the same for mass shootings and the shootings in the black community---Too many mf'ing guns. Killing a bunch of people with a gun is impersonal and easy, just squeeze the trigger. As long as we keep passing laws like "guns everywhere" law just passed in Georgia, this stuff will continue. Everyone can talk mess about what they'd do if they had a gun, but when isht gets hectic, a bunch of people shooting wildly just means more innocent victims. A damn shame. 
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:46pm
I think workplace shootings are about many things one of which is poor management & conflict resolution. I've had jobs that I felt like co-workers/supervisors came to work to make other people miserable because they had serious mental issues and everyone knows but no one does anything about it.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I wish people would go out alone....no need to bring other with you......

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12