Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Feared Obama Winning Killed Self and Family

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Alopecia or just male pattern baldness either way He was a nutcase and He was gonna do it anyway...

Pretty much. These clear folk just want to use Obama as an excuse for WHY dude killed himself. Ain't Obama's fault dude was more than likely a nut job.

THIS!!! They need to deal with it.

Salty ass crackers!!
Sponsored Links

Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:01pm
Aww.. May his family RIP..

Now..

Stern Smile

If we can get the rest of these salty racist MF'ers to off themselves we can really get somewhere! Big smile
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:03pm
Oh, and he was mentally unstable anyway.. This wasn't something in lieu of Obama winning the election.. Sucks that he couldn't handle his alopecia and/or Obama..

Anything to blame Obama..
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:05pm
See, Maggie is the kind of friend who would not.be welcome in my house.

Sh!t went wrong and she telling everything she knows from A-Z. Was it absolutely necesary to mention the wife was Puerto Rican and the grandfather had alopecia?!

Mouth running like a damn faucet!

RIP to the innocent fam!
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

See, Maggie is the kind of friend who would not.be welcome in my house.

Sh!t went wrong and she telling everything she knows from A-Z. Was it absolutely necesary to mention the wife was Puerto Rican and the grandfather had alopecia?!

Mouth running like a damn faucet!

RIP to the innocent fam!

LOL
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 4:05pm
FUCKING LEAVE THE COUNTRY THEN! SMH, YOU HAVE THE MEANS TO! How can you take their innocent lives over a damn election?!

Fucking selfish coward!
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 4:09pm
I remember seeing this on the news.
They didn't say anything about Obama at that time though.
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 4:36pm
He looks familiar...was he on tv or something? I don't watch the news often so I probably didn't see him there
lady_tee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady_tee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

People want to blame Obama for everything, the man killed his family because he was crazy, it has nothing at all to do with who was going to be elected.

exactly,kmt
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:46pm
They weren't White...they were Latino. Their last name was Ortiz. Still sad and crazy either way. This is about 45 minutes from where I live... O.o

Edited by juniordetective - Nov 07 2012 at 7:47pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic