FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Favorite products from Sephora?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Favorite products from Sephora?
    Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:26pm
I got gift cards to Sephora and I never shop there. I'm cheap when it comes to makeup, so I rarely enter that place lol.

Anyway, I have no idea what to buy. I have a $100 budget...any suggestions? :)
Sponsored Links

rubynaturalprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubynaturalprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:13am
They have some nice lip colors that run like $12 each (sephora brand). If it were me though, I would go straight to Makeup Forever section and buy my foundation, and primer LOLlol but thats me though. 

Take inventory of what you might need in your makeup bag and refill. Sephora brand has some nice stuff thats not too high, like lip, eye colors that are really nice and long lasting. If you have a brand in mind that you like already like NARS, I would go and get two blushes and save the rest of the $ for a rainy day when I want to play around with some new makeup. 
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:28am
Pick your favorite brand (s) and get a good foundation, blush and lipstick. I think those are good staples and each of those items allow you to put a whole look together with little effort/products. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:36am
I have a ton of eye shadow I've collected over the years from MAC and I never use them.

I generally wear concealer, MSF, and mascara most days. I do wear tinted moisturizer occasionally and Mary Kay foundation when I'm going out. I wouldn't even know where to begin with a good foundation since I rarely wear it lol.

I do love bold, matte lips. I'm considering their lipstains...but Idk lol

Maybe I'll get a good highlighter. I saw a youtuber review Benefit High Beam or something...sigh

Edited by femmefatale85 - Nov 27 2012 at 10:33am
Lolliren View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lolliren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:08am
Sephora has a powder comparable to MSFN. Their concealer is great too if you can find a match.
Bobbi Brown has correctors that are nice, if you have bags/circles.
Nars TM
Mufe Lipsticks
Tarte Blushes. Nars Blushes
Sephora by OPI
Sultra Diva Flat Iron
Fresh Lip products...love them
Urban Decay Naked Skin, their perversion eyeliner.

Some of my favs/ cult faves. Hth.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:34am
maybe i'll get a corrector and some blush
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:03pm
Get a good concealer palette, highlight powder or liquid and a nice lippie.

BambiJorae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BambiJorae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:27pm
I love the Diorshow mascara and Urban Decay Naked palette Thumbs Up
Sunny58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunny58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:09am
I'd get the bare minerals skin care products (the moisturizer and exfoliating scrub)

Maybe one of the Sephora brand make up sets. they range from 15-50 bucks but will have eye shadow/gloss/blush. My sister is a neutral eye, hardly andy foundation kinda girl but she loved the $24 palette I bought her.  
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 1:55am
I like the lipsticks,true colors,and they stay on all day.Also like the perfume sample sets..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic