Perfect Hair Collection

Faux Pas of the Weave Section. Discuss.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2012 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Dont come in here asking for kevins info so you can start a hair company with your refund check coming up soon. I can contact a CV myself.

Don't be selling your hair you got at the Hair Addict Sale for $40 in the M2M section for $180 talking about no private vendor. Yeah hooka I caught the sale too and I am giving I repeat giving weave away for the holidays to my girlfriends, sister and cousin who still wear ratched azz weave.

Do not Private Message Grace with no crazyness about something I said on the forum. I am trying to walk with the good word but the devil may whisper in my ear and make me cuss you out. 

Do some of the work yourself, if you come here saying what is a lace closure or where can I buy one, Im just gonna start saying get some black glue and do a invisble part they look sexxxxxsay and realistic.Confused

If you buy hair from Vanessas Oil Change, CD Haven, ChickenwingShack and I Got Indian in my Family .com then expect to have a ratched effed up weave and dont tell us about it, you deserve that burgandy virgin hair you got.

LOL Star Star Clap
Sponsored Links

PerfectPonytails View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectPonytails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2012 at 7:50pm
Some of this stuff makes for really hilarious threads, do you really want people to stop posting them? 
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2012 at 9:35pm
This really needs to be made a sticky!
Creation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Creation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2012 at 12:13am
Thank-you all for this information.  I can certainly understand and respect what has been shared.  I will admit that I have made some mistakes as well.  But I'm okay with receiving feedback.  And will keep this in mind from now on.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:25pm
Bumping for Ms.Femme's bad arsed self. LOL
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2013 at 6:17pm
Bumping for more laughs
desire-moi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desire-moi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 1:04am
my first time seeing this... this is funnyLOL
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 2:32pm
Yes thanks for bumping this. I know I am tired of Queen hair threads. If u posting a pic of your queen hair installed and styled, maybe, but if its just 3 wavy bundles right out the dhl packaging, save it. We've all seen it a thousand times before.
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 1:00am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Yes thanks for bumping this. I know I am tired of Queen hair threads. If u posting a pic of your queen hair installed and styled, maybe, but if its just 3 wavy bundles right out the dhl packaging, save it. We've all seen it a thousand times before.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
  Share Topic