Fathers who support gf kids not their own

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Fcgriffin Fcgriffin wrote:

Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Jesus be an ignore button

I know that's right.  I try to scroll on too

Sounds like men don't want that maternal dna in their children just a one night drunken stand lol
Sponsored Links

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

This is exactly what my friend deals with.

From day 1 this fool always chose some girl's kids over his own. He has 3 with my friend, one with some sex buddy, and possibly another with the new girl (now wife..and he has known her for like 7 months). And the wife has some of her own. They call him daddy and she was praising him on facebook about how he's a good husband and father to her kids.

He calls his kids maybe once a week or every 2 weeks. 

She's just as sorry as him for thinking she has a good man.

Your friend get the side eye too tho.......3?

She already know..all of us keep telling her the same thing and she never listens..smh
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

This is exactly what my friend deals with.

From day 1 this fool always chose some girl's kids over his own. He has 3 with my friend, one with some sex buddy, and possibly another with the new girl (now wife..and he has known her for like 7 months). And the wife has some of her own. They call him daddy and she was praising him on facebook about how he's a good husband and father to her kids.

He calls his kids maybe once a week or every 2 weeks. 

where the 3 with him his first 3?

Yeah
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 6:17pm
i've never encountered these type of men
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

As fcuked up as it sounds, it may be easier for them to pick up somewhere else and start over. Plus they're probably bitter with the mother of the the child & taking it out on the kids. Or it's out of sight, out of mind.

No different than divorced fathers who re-marry and do more for their new children than for the old. My sons grandfather has a 100k+ job, but took his three boys he had with his ex wife to goodwill during Christmas although his three new children had gifts under the tree. True story. Some men are just pieces of sh*t like that.

That's my grandfather, lol.  Some people like their new kids better.  Meh.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 4:08pm
I never understood this either but it easier to convince a woman that doesn't have a stable father for her kids already that new daddy is going to be so much better but I don't see how any woman can rationalize that when the man already has kids that hes not taking care of.
Don't let me get on these women that knew the man already had a trailer load of kids and felt the need to add on to the tribe.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 4:12pm
Sandra she lived in Flint/Jackson or the Eastside of Detroit didnt she?Ouch
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 9:26pm
The father ain't ish, and the girlfriend really ain't ish.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic