Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Fathers who support gf kids not their own
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair
 

Fathers who support gf kids not their own

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream



Author
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 10 2008
Location: US - Florida
Status: Online
Points: 101739
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by LovesHim LovesHim wrote:

My bio father did this.... His stepkids and kids within his marriage were talking about how great of a father he was on facebook yesterday.... I was like.... hmmmmm.....really? 

Sounds similar to my situation with my dad. And nicca had the nerve to tell me I should be glad he's active in my siblings lives since he didn't/doesn't do ish for me. 
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Nov 08 2010
Location: Griffindor
Status: Offline
Points: 11554
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Jesus be an ignore button

I know that's right.  I try to scroll on too
Back to Top
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Offline
Points: 241477
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:



http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/any-lawyers-on-here_topic191364_page1.html

or law students or public workers or anyone who knows the law period.  my S/O has two sons beside my children.  he owes a lot of back child support. not for lack of trying.  but its a lot because his sons mother didnt file for child support. she stayed on Aid the entire 5 ys she could and when she got off the state went after him to pay that money back.  we live in illinois.  he owes a lot of money to the state of indiana.  We wanna go on a bahamian cruise in november, but i read a lot online about passport revocation laws for people who are in debt of child support over 5,000.  so is there any way around it?  any loopholes?  are we confined to vacays within the united states for years? even for our honeymoon?  HELP!
 
 
Dead
Back to Top
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 342189
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

This is exactly what my friend deals with.

From day 1 this fool always chose some girl's kids over his own. He has 3 with my friend, one with some sex buddy, and possibly another with the new girl (now wife..and he has known her for like 7 months). And the wife has some of her own. They call him daddy and she was praising him on facebook about how he's a good husband and father to her kids.

He calls his kids maybe once a week or every 2 weeks. 

She's just as sorry as him for thinking she has a good man.


Your friend get the side eye too tho.......3?
Back to Top
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Offline
Points: 241477
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

It's about the woman not the kids.

Yep.....I have seen some good men get jerked around and some aint shyt niccas get chased......and by the same woman.....its really sad......some women like to use these babies as pawns and you have two types of men......the ones that say fuqq it and the ones that fight for their kids.....
 
ok...but what are these good mens excuse when the child is roaming around with a cell phone and/or the ability to speak for themselves?  why aren't they reaching out and forging some sort of relationship with the child independently of the mother to find out what is going on with the child?
 
that's what i typically ask dead beats and they generally have no answer...i'm sorry but i can't say that i know any good men who genuinely want to contribute (financially and/or emotionally) to their  childrens life  and can't/don't despite baby mama drama set backs...


Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jun 16 2014 at 5:12pm
Back to Top
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Offline
Points: 241477
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

This is exactly what my friend deals with.

From day 1 this fool always chose some girl's kids over his own. He has 3 with my friend, one with some sex buddy, and possibly another with the new girl (now wife..and he has known her for like 7 months). And the wife has some of her own. They call him daddy and she was praising him on facebook about how he's a good husband and father to her kids.

He calls his kids maybe once a week or every 2 weeks. 


 
where the 3 with him his first 3?

 
Back to Top
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 342189
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

It's about the woman not the kids.

Yep.....I have seen some good men get jerked around and some aint shyt niccas get chased......and by the same woman.....its really sad......some women like to use these babies as pawns and you have two types of men......the ones that say fuqq it and the ones that fight for their kids.....
 
ok...but what are these good mens excuse when the child is roaming with a cell phone and/or the ability to speak for themselves?  why aren't they reaching out and forging some sort of relationship with the child independently of the mother to find out what is going on with the child?
 
that's what i typically ask dead beats and they generally have no answer...i'm sorry but i can't say that i know any good men who genuinely want to contribute (financially and/or emotionally) to their  childrens life  and can't/don't despite baby mama drama set backs...

Im not condoning the ones that say it.....at all....im just saying some niccas don't care.....I applaud the ones that stay in court deal with a bias system all to be in the kids life.....I know a guy that hasn't seen his baby in 8 months.....pays child support sends clothes and shoes and drive to a different state to see his kid.......baby momma had him drive from chicago to michigan just to have him turn around an hour away.......my sisters ex has been suing for custody of his son for 3 years.....and the kid had been with him the entire time.....he won and put his bm on child support......LOL
Back to Top
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Offline
Points: 241477
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:


Im not condoning the ones that say it.....at all....im just saying some niccas don't care.....I applaud the ones that stay in court deal with a bias system all to be in the kids life.....I know a guy that hasn't seen his baby in 8 months.....pays child support sends clothes and shoes and drive to a different state to see his kid.......baby momma had him drive from chicago to michigan just to have him turn around an hour away.......my sisters ex has been suing for custody of his son for 3 years.....and the kid had been with him the entire time.....he won and put his bm on child support......LOL
 
ahhhh ok yes...i know there are some wretched baby mommas out there...but i'd still expect any man i'm laying with to be agonizing over it.  you know?
 
i'm glad your ex brother in law  won and put her azz (i'm assuming not your sister  lol) on child support.  good for him.
Back to Top
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 14 2010
Location: Magic Carpet
Status: Offline
Points: 47175
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:30pm
Maybe off topic but everyone's definition of a good parent is dif. I've seen some folks praise their SO on social media meanwhile I'm looking like but didnt he leave you and you to starve Confused they just doing it for the gram.
Back to Top
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Aug 16 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 183725
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:



http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/any-lawyers-on-here_topic191364_page1.html

or law students or public workers or anyone who knows the law period.  my S/O has two sons beside my children.  he owes a lot of back child support. not for lack of trying.  but its a lot because his sons mother didnt file for child support. she stayed on Aid the entire 5 ys she could and when she got off the state went after him to pay that money back.  we live in illinois.  he owes a lot of money to the state of indiana.  We wanna go on a bahamian cruise in november, but i read a lot online about passport revocation laws for people who are in debt of child support over 5,000.  so is there any way around it?  any loopholes?  are we confined to vacays within the united states for years? even for our honeymoon?  HELP!
 
 
Dead
whatever.......
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down