Perfect Hair Collection

Fathers who support gf kids not their own

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by sbrownie84 sbrownie84 wrote:

You know there are some men who choose not to support their own children but are nice and supportive to their girlfriends kids? What is the reason behind this?

For example, I know a person who has dove this forever. He always gets with these much younger women, supports them and their kids but does not do much for his own children.

Why?

Trick mentality

More worried about making some new pucci happy than his own seeds. Happens everyday...
Sponsored Links

Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by LovesHim LovesHim wrote:

My bio father did this.... His stepkids and kids within his marriage were talking about how great of a father he was on facebook yesterday.... I was like.... hmmmmm.....really? 

Mine too.  My younger step sister just posted our dad's pic on FB and was like "meh".  Even now that we are all grown he still doesn't acknowledge the older two of us.  Just the younger. 

My older daughter is going thru this as well.  vicious  
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by LovesHim LovesHim wrote:

My bio father did this.... His stepkids and kids within his marriage were talking about how great of a father he was on facebook yesterday.... I was like.... hmmmmm.....really? 

Sounds similar to my situation with my dad. And nicca had the nerve to tell me I should be glad he's active in my siblings lives since he didn't/doesn't do ish for me. 
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Jesus be an ignore button

I know that's right.  I try to scroll on too
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/any-lawyers-on-here_topic191364_page1.html

or law students or public workers or anyone who knows the law period.  my S/O has two sons beside my children.  he owes a lot of back child support. not for lack of trying.  but its a lot because his sons mother didnt file for child support. she stayed on Aid the entire 5 ys she could and when she got off the state went after him to pay that money back.  we live in illinois.  he owes a lot of money to the state of indiana.  We wanna go on a bahamian cruise in november, but i read a lot online about passport revocation laws for people who are in debt of child support over 5,000.  so is there any way around it?  any loopholes?  are we confined to vacays within the united states for years? even for our honeymoon?  HELP!

Dead
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

This is exactly what my friend deals with.

From day 1 this fool always chose some girl's kids over his own. He has 3 with my friend, one with some sex buddy, and possibly another with the new girl (now wife..and he has known her for like 7 months). And the wife has some of her own. They call him daddy and she was praising him on facebook about how he's a good husband and father to her kids.

He calls his kids maybe once a week or every 2 weeks. 

She's just as sorry as him for thinking she has a good man.

Your friend get the side eye too tho.......3?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

It's about the woman not the kids.

Yep.....I have seen some good men get jerked around and some aint shyt niccas get chased......and by the same woman.....its really sad......some women like to use these babies as pawns and you have two types of men......the ones that say fuqq it and the ones that fight for their kids.....

ok...but what are these good mens excuse when the child is roaming around with a cell phone and/or the ability to speak for themselves?  why aren't they reaching out and forging some sort of relationship with the child independently of the mother to find out what is going on with the child?

that's what i typically ask dead beats and they generally have no answer...i'm sorry but i can't say that i know any good men who genuinely want to contribute (financially and/or emotionally) to their  childrens life  and can't/don't despite baby mama drama set backs...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jun 16 2014 at 5:12pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

This is exactly what my friend deals with.

From day 1 this fool always chose some girl's kids over his own. He has 3 with my friend, one with some sex buddy, and possibly another with the new girl (now wife..and he has known her for like 7 months). And the wife has some of her own. They call him daddy and she was praising him on facebook about how he's a good husband and father to her kids.

He calls his kids maybe once a week or every 2 weeks. 

where the 3 with him his first 3?

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

It's about the woman not the kids.

Yep.....I have seen some good men get jerked around and some aint shyt niccas get chased......and by the same woman.....its really sad......some women like to use these babies as pawns and you have two types of men......the ones that say fuqq it and the ones that fight for their kids.....

ok...but what are these good mens excuse when the child is roaming with a cell phone and/or the ability to speak for themselves?  why aren't they reaching out and forging some sort of relationship with the child independently of the mother to find out what is going on with the child?

that's what i typically ask dead beats and they generally have no answer...i'm sorry but i can't say that i know any good men who genuinely want to contribute (financially and/or emotionally) to their  childrens life  and can't/don't despite baby mama drama set backs...

Im not condoning the ones that say it.....at all....im just saying some niccas don't care.....I applaud the ones that stay in court deal with a bias system all to be in the kids life.....I know a guy that hasn't seen his baby in 8 months.....pays child support sends clothes and shoes and drive to a different state to see his kid.......baby momma had him drive from chicago to michigan just to have him turn around an hour away.......my sisters ex has been suing for custody of his son for 3 years.....and the kid had been with him the entire time.....he won and put his bm on child support......LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:19pm

Im not condoning the ones that say it.....at all....im just saying some niccas don't care.....I applaud the ones that stay in court deal with a bias system all to be in the kids life.....I know a guy that hasn't seen his baby in 8 months.....pays child support sends clothes and shoes and drive to a different state to see his kid.......baby momma had him drive from chicago to michigan just to have him turn around an hour away.......my sisters ex has been suing for custody of his son for 3 years.....and the kid had been with him the entire time.....he won and put his bm on child support......LOL

ahhhh ok yes...i know there are some wretched baby mommas out there...but i'd still expect any man i'm laying with to be agonizing over it.  you know?

i'm glad your ex brother in law  won and put her azz (i'm assuming not your sister  lol) on child support.  good for him.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic