Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Fathers who support gf kids not their own

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 3:25pm
No don't make him pay!
Sponsored Links

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 3:40pm
It's about the woman not the kids.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 3:49pm
A 31 year old man told me that men r animals. He said animals lay their seed and leave. Then I heard him say to his new baby mama number 7, that if she didnt want the baby, just leave it on his door step.

I said I can tell ur not a good father because u haven't seen happy feet. Male penguins care for the babies.

Beware, if he has multiple kids by multiple women, he may think this way.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

It's about the woman not the kids.

Yep.....I have seen some good men get jerked around and some aint shyt niccas get chased......and by the same woman.....its really sad......some women like to use these babies as pawns and you have two types of men......the ones that say fuqq it and the ones that fight for their kids.....
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 4:08pm
I heard its illegal to sneak a woman day after pill in her drink.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

So call men like that are fools at any age . Better hope the adult  children forgive in case something happens . My father never had children outside of marriage , but mom would have shot him . Kids tell he truth . Be careful .  

[URL=http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Child+Support_f1e976_4124189.jpg" rel="nofollow][IMG]http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Child+Support_f1e976_4124189.jpg" alt="Child Support. . HEM] Illigal, nlli HUGH SHEET" title="Child Support[/IMG][/URL]

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 4:18pm

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/any-lawyers-on-here_topic191364_page1.html

or law students or public workers or anyone who knows the law period.  my S/O has two sons beside my children.  he owes a lot of back child support. not for lack of trying.  but its a lot because his sons mother didnt file for child support. she stayed on Aid the entire 5 ys she could and when she got off the state went after him to pay that money back.  we live in illinois.  he owes a lot of money to the state of indiana.  We wanna go on a bahamian cruise in november, but i read a lot online about passport revocation laws for people who are in debt of child support over 5,000.  so is there any way around it?  any loopholes?  are we confined to vacays within the united states for years? even for our honeymoon?  HELP!
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 4:25pm
Wow
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 4:29pm
Jesus be an ignore button
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 4:31pm
This is exactly what my friend deals with.

From day 1 this fool always chose some girl's kids over his own. He has 3 with my friend, one with some sex buddy, and possibly another with the new girl (now wife..and he has known her for like 7 months). And the wife has some of her own. They call him daddy and she was praising him on facebook about how he's a good husband and father to her kids.

He calls his kids maybe once a week or every 2 weeks. 

She's just as sorry as him for thinking she has a good man.

Edited by Meme0887 - Jun 16 2014 at 4:32pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style