BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Father's Day MEMORIAL Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kocoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 9:39pm
Thanks all. I was just able to visit home for the first time since. My mom decided to keep his ashes. I was startled at the idea at first but I got where she was coming from once I saw the urn. No one's ready to "let" him go just yet.
Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 1:41am
Got my love of kite flying from my dad. Glad he got to see me graduate from high school. With the money he left me I paid for my first year of college and brought an IKEA table for my apartment. I am forever thankful for that. I feel it was the best thing I could have done with it.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 3:41pm
Purp,  HugHeart Hug

It is hard losing a parent,  A Hug for everyone who have lost your Dad .

My Dad is no longer with me, he succumbed to cancer on August 15, 2003.  Dad holds a special place in my heart.   I salute him on his special day.  HeartBroken HeartHeart

It takes a village to raise a child, I honour my Maternal Grandfather he died on January 5, 2012, and my Uncle Fitz October 9, 2009.  Broken Heart

Luv2Teach View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Luv2Teach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 4:16pm
Hug To everyone. RIP to my father 7-27-54 to 4-14-04

He  passed away when I was 16 years old. We were usually inseparable on Sundays and it truly upset my mom that he tried to make me a tom boy. I was the only one of his children that lived with him, so we had a much closer bond than he had with my brother and sister. He wasn't perfect, but he always put family first and held his responsibility as the head of our household even when he was jobless. I salute him for making sure I never went lacking for ANYTHING.

I love you and you are dearly, dearly missed. 

I'm a picture person so just a few of my fave childhood shots with him. 

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 4:25pm
Hug for Kocoa and Luv2Teach your pics made me meltCry adorable especially the second pic "you better not" lol too cute
Luv2Teach View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luv2Teach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 5:02pm
^^^^ Thanks....I had started getting teary eyed writing the posts so I had to find something to perk me up a little bit. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 5:12pm
Only a few years since daddy died . Seems like yesterday . I missed my father call 2 hours before he passed . I guess God knew best . I thank the lord for a wonderful father my entire life . He never saw me as a grown woman lol .
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Only a few years since daddy died . Seems like yesterday . I missed my father call 2 hours before he passed . I guess God knew best . I thank the lord for a wonderful father my entire life . He never saw me as a grown woman lol .

my father is the same way, he still thinks Im 10LOL and gets mad when I let him know how long I been on this earth...sigh but I love him to pieces he would go to the four corners of the world to get what I needed If he had to.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 8:03pm
Hug
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style