Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Father of 8 Drops Dead After NYPD Storm Home

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

a half hour wait sounds about right in NYC.....

911 is a joke in NYC.

I dialed 911 a few years ago and was placed on hold before a live operator answered......Thank God I was not in dire need of assistance....

I can't stand the 911 in NYC.   My brother was in a car accident two weeks ago that involved two other cars. My brother and the other drivers called 911 numerous times. The accident happened at 1:30 pm, the cops finally came at around 10:30 pm so of course my brother had major attitude with the cop The whole 911 system is just a big old call center...feels like you are calling a phone carrier call center. I hope that family sues tge city for these over zealous cops.
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 4:14am
^^smh...wow, really? I hope your brother and everyone involved were okay despite the awfulness.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 4:47am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Wtf kind of police work is that...

Right?!

You're gonna make the person you just harassed perform CPR when you're a civil servant?

That is utterly despicable.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

^^smh...wow, really? I hope your brother and everyone involved were okay despite the awfulness.

Yes luckily they were but seriously I don't like calling 911 b/c of their bs.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

To add insult to injury, Emmanuel told The NY Daily News, police made him administer CPR to his father as he lay dying. Alcis, a husband and father of eight, was pronounced dead when the ambulance arrived nearly a half hour later.

^^This right here is just heartbreaking and 30 whole minutes for help to arrive?!Sleepy

You would think NYC would have an ambulance there in >10mins.  The cops and the EMS system both need to be sued.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123