Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - father kills teen who was in his daughters bedroom
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

father kills teen who was in his daughters bedroom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Different times I tell you, when my dad caught a boy in my room he beat the shyt out of him. He told him to go tell his daddy why he look like that and if he got a problem with it, tell him come see me. The boy was fucced up but he lived to see another day,at least out of one good eye.
Yo pappy must be related to mine.LOL
Sponsored Links

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:48pm
Yeah I have a good daddy, my sister told me she Think daddy cried. That was the worse punishment I could have gotten honestly.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

the dad was a brotha

Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

i got a sick feeling the daughter was white and the boy was black. they haven't released much info but i'm gonna try my best to stay updated tbh.

maybe the boy was white
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:51pm
i cant wait to have kids

its gonna be a fun, rewarding experience 
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

maybe the boy was white

now knowing the father's race, i know its fcked up to say, but if this kid was white then pops is about to get some prison time.  a black man killing a white kid under any circumstance in texas is at least 25 years.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

How he gon call the popo when the boy was invited? He knew that girl was lying. Come on now. He rather shoot someone than face the embarrassment and the shame. Damn people really don't want their daughter to be a hoe.

He was a intruder if you are not invited by the person that pays the bills and to protect himself.
I don't think the boy deserved to die trying to get some tail.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:55pm
She has to live with the fact that she got that boy killed. Her dad might have assumed she was being forced to do something she didn't want to.

The commands the article says the boy ignored might have been the dad telling him to get out or stay away from his daughter. Young bucks these days, boy mighta said something slick or refused to leave and daddy just snapped.

Sucks to lose your life over a nut. It shoulda never got this far.
Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 9:00pm
Inviting boys in the house and into your bed while the parents are in the house?!?! Chile she is bold! I can't even imagine what my dad would have done ::shudders::
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

How he gon call the popo when the boy was invited? He knew that girl was lying. Come on now. He rather shoot someone than face the embarrassment and the shame. Damn people really don't want their daughter to be a hoe.

He was a intruder if you are not invited by the person that pays the bills and to protect himself.
I don't think the boy deserved to die trying to get some tail.

How was he supposed to know who pays the bills though (hypothetically)? So if someone invites me over where they are staying I can get in trouble if it turns out it's not really their house? I'm not saying you're mistaken I just never knew.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 9:03pm
I think the dad needs to do some serious time. He knew he was wrong. So if his daughter snuck into a boy's house and got shot how would he feel? 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic