Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - father kills teen who was in his daughters bedroom
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

father kills teen who was in his daughters bedroom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:32pm
Different times I tell you, when my dad caught a boy in my room he beat the shyt out of him. He told him to go tell his daddy why he look like that and if he got a problem with it, tell him come see me. The boy was fucced up but he lived to see another day,at least out of one good eye.
Sponsored Links

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

How he gon call the popo when the boy was invited? He knew that girl was lying. Come on now. He rather shoot someone than face the embarrassment and the shame. Damn people really don't want their daughter to be a hoe.
I guess it's like that fear of seeing your daughter on the pole.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:34pm

How he gon call the popo when the boy was invited? He knew that girl was lying. Come on now. He rather shoot someone than face the embarrassment and the shame. Damn people really don't want their daughter to be a hoe.

yea but what if he didn't know. some fathers out here really think their daughters are angels not knowing she's having trains ran on her. my take is the alternative to him being oblivious to the situation...i'm trying to see things from his pov
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Different times I tell you, when my dad caught a boy in my room he beat the shyt out of him. He told him to go tell his daddy why he look like that and if he got a problem with it, tell him come see me. The boy was fucced up but he lived to see another day,at least out of one good eye.

Did your dad punish you?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:36pm
arrest the daughter for murder and dad should sue the daughter for emotional distress.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:38pm

Did your dad punish you?
My dad wouldn't even look at me for weeks but my MOM?! Chile please the ONLY time I was ever allowed to stay home from church, my sisters had to pull her off of me.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:40pm

Did your dad punish you?
My dad wouldn't even look at me for weeks but my MOM?! Chile please the ONLY time I was ever allowed to stay home from church, my sisters had to pull her off of me.

This is why I am scared to have kids. I might seriously hurt my child. 
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:41pm
I made sure I only had boys over when my parents were outta town.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:44pm
Damn now he know she was lying..how u gone just let someone u dont know lay next to you(i am assuming they we not fugging when he walked in)
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

the dad was a brotha

i bet you ''stand your ground'' won't work for him even tho the boy ''reached'' for something

Edited by mrshairdo - Mar 13 2014 at 8:50pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style