Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

father beats 13yo daughter for running away.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 7:17pm
The character displayed by the adults in this video show me they didnt address the issue and if they did it was probably via another beating some names and simply saying stop. Her behavior at this age is beyond being resolved by a whipping. If anything she will rebel more and likely end up in an abusive relationship herself.

There are plenty of programs and resources in place for parents with troubled teens or endangered teens. It takes picking up the phone and calling or going to the school counselors for sources. Community centers,churches and most out reach community based orginizations have a network tohelp you. Ive not lived it but i have seen it trurn for the better and the worse.

Whippings are subjective but that was not a whipping imo. People are so sprung on being so hard on their kids to gain respect that they forget to praise them without reason or when they go beyond expectation.

Parenting aint easy but if u have a child and choose to raise it then its the job you sign up for.
Sponsored Links

juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 7:29pm
Why does everyone assume the girl is getting abused sometimes it just be like that. I wonder if yall remenber what it was like to be a teen sometimes they just do things.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 7:55pm
No one had to assume there was physical and verbal abuse present in the video they were proud to show the world? Im sure shes not the first girl that dude held by the hair.

If this the idea normal whipping i see why so many are anti spanking..lol Im just gonna stop tho..im lucky i ended up my parents.
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 8:07pm
we can assume she's a ho but not that she's being abused.

niccas boy. 
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 8:16pm
LOL....you are making assumptions based on a 19 second clip. You don't know whether they talked to this girl or not. 

There aren't. I don't know where you live, but a lot of these programs are funded by the state and have been cut drastically by state legislation. It's not about asking, it's about them being readily available in all states and being required when a child has a history of misbehaving or leaving the home for prolonged periods of times. It should be required as a preventative measure from her leaving again, getting into trouble, etc. Same with her parents. At the time a parent reports a child as a runaway, they should be required to be in a specialty program to help the child as well as the parent. That way there are no loopholes or excuses. Right now that is not the case. That would have done two things 1) made sure there was no abuse going on 2) helped the child. 

The assumption that she left the house because of abuse is flat out wrong. That cannot be determined by that clip. It's reaching. You can claim that she was being abused in that clip, I'm not even arguing against that, but saying/implying she ran away because she was being abused and that her parents never talked to her before about her behavior can't be determined by a couple of seconds. 

This is getting repetitive. I just dont agree....which is fine, this is a hot topic right now and a lot of people have varying opinions. I feel it's counterproductive to assume and judge a situation, and the people, in 19 seconds and come to the conclusion a 13 year old left for 3 days to escape abuse and that her parents never exerted any effort to talk to her about her behavior. I don't know these people. I can't make that claim or even imply it. I'm pretty sure even CPS would need to do an investigation before coming to that conclusion, but okey doke. 

I feel like they handled the situation wrong (the verbal abuse, hair pulling, taping) but her getting a WHIPPING was NOT wrong. The whipping she GOT was wrong....but her getting one was not wrong in of itself. So we can agree to disagree....

Edited by OhMyCurlz - Mar 15 2014 at 8:29pm
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 8:56pm
Kids will try it hopefully she knows better now.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 9:02pm
13 yrs old, gone for 3 days, that hair and dress ....sounds like some failed parenting
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

we can assume she's a ho but not that she's being abused.

niccas boy. 

Nothing but the truth!!! I can't help but shake my head at some of the comments in this thread. Disgusting.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 9:22pm
Don't like it.

She might literally be a ho though.
Bein' out for 3 days *&%^$#@Ein' nigguhs sounds like she got a pimp somewhere. 
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:09pm
Failed parenting.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>