Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

father beats 13yo daughter for running away.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

This type of behavior doesnt occur over night.Rarely is it without reason. Elsewhere her parent(s) dropped the ball. Im sorry if your 13yo is running away and exhibiting hoe tendencies you failed as a parent. Accept your role in the matter and improve.
All of this
Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Sounds about right except for the outside and camera part. But he better than me though cuz she couldna brought her grown p*ssy ass back to my house.
Exactly. And that's exactly what they want to do. Do their sh*t and come back home to bills paid, food in the kitchen, clothes on their backs etc. 
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

having that colored hair

what does this mean ?

A 13 year old in my house probably wouldn't be allowed to wear weave period...maybe braids or twists, but its gon be their natural color. Them beedy-bees in the back look like a 1 or 1B, and that's what her ass would be rocking.

Different strokes for different folks.

This.

I wasn't allowed to straighten my hair, color my hair, wear make up, get my eyebrows done, wear nail polish, SHAVE, date, etc. until I was 16 years old.

My parents were brilliant IMHO, because I was ugly, hairy, & had a unibrow until I was a sophomore in high school, so no one even bothered to look at me until I was 16.

I don't think I'll be that strict on my children, just because I hated the fact I was made fun of until then. But out of my four friends, I was the only one who didn't have a pregnancy scare... Or was having sex... So I mean... Embarrassed
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 2:05pm
I don't like that. He beat her like she's his woman. He should use words and figure out why she felt like running away because she will do it again
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Mz. Mocha Mz. Mocha wrote:

I don't like that. He beat her like she's his woman.

I don't even have the smiley for this but it's a cross between ShockedConfusedLOL, and Stern Smile all at once. LOL

Edited by liesnalibis - Mar 15 2014 at 2:35pm
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 2:21pm
I'm not condoning domestic abuse. Im more saying that the type of beating he gave her was not coming out of concern it's more like I own you. It's weird. The authorities needs to look into that

Edited by Mz. Mocha - Mar 15 2014 at 2:23pm
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 2:26pm

having that colored hair

what does this mean ?

A 13 year old in my house probably wouldn't be allowed to wear weave period...maybe braids or twists, but its gon be their natural color. Them beedy-bees in the back look like a 1 or 1B, and that's what her ass would be rocking.

Different strokes for different folks.
im only asking cause im curious, weave or hair color on a 13 yo = ?

Some things aren't age appropriate in my opinion. I don't necessarily think blond weave will make your 13 year old hop on some wood quicker. If your child has the right mindset, doesn't matter what her head looks like.

I just feel like a child doesn't need blonde or crazy colored hair, nor super long weave.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 2:30pm

I don't like that. He beat her like she's his woman. He should use words and figure out why she felt like running away because she will do it again
a time out would of given better results ?
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 2:32pm

No but talking through the issues doesn't hurt. Instead of beating her like a savage. It's a quick fix. She will run away again

a time out would of given better results ?
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 2:32pm
The life dealing with verbal, mental & physical abuse is probably what made her seek love/attention/affection out in the streets with the guys that she ran off with...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic