Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic Closedfather beats 13yo daughter for running away.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 4:52am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

This type of behavior doesnt occur over night.Rarely is it without reason. Elsewhere her parent(s) dropped the ball. Im sorry if your 13yo is running away and exhibiting hoe tendencies you failed as a parent. Accept your role in the matter and improve.
I saw this on facebook, and I said this was wrong, and in my opinion the result of poor parenting. Everyone e-attacked me. Saying things like spare the rod spoil the child...IMO, you are a terrible parent if your 13 year old child is gone for 3 days without your knowledge of your child's whereabouts. A good parent will have all the contact info of all friends/parents/work numbers. There should have been an amber alert for this girl. If my child was 3 hours late I'd be calling the police, and starting a search party. Aint ish parenting begets ain't ish children. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. I don't know this man, but the fact that he is brutally beating this child in front of cameras speaks volumes about his character. He ain't ish. Social Services needs to intervene in that household because something in the milk ain't clean.
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 5:10am
I would fight my sisters if that were my niece
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678