Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - father beats 13yo daughter for running away.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

father beats 13yo daughter for running away.

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 23 2009
Location: NoWhere
Status: Offline
Points: 9986
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 2:34pm
Thank you! I work with at risk kids and people don't understand the power in talking



Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

The life dealing with verbal, mental & physical abuse is probably what made her seek love/attention/affection out in the streets with the guys that she ran off with...
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 07 2010
Location: US - Georgia
Status: Offline
Points: 20191
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by Mz. Mocha Mz. Mocha wrote:


No but talking through the issues doesn't hurt. Instead of beating her like a savage. It's a quick fix. She will run away again



Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by Mz. Mocha Mz. Mocha wrote:

I don't like that. He beat her like she's his woman. He should use words and figure out why she felt like running away because she will do it again
a time out would of given better results ?

Her chances of running away again are just as high regardless. 

Police "talk" to kids who run away all of the time. It's a joke. There are no repercussion so they do it again. 

Not talking about you, but it really is bothersome that people are quick to assume "abuse" if a child is....awful. There are a plethora of reasons why a child may be misbehaving: mental illness, family tragedy, hormones etc. This mentality of acting out = abuse ruins families. 

There should be more programs for helping parents with their children BEFORE it gets to this point. The police, CPS, etc don't want to help you when your child is acting a fool.....but once the child gets a whopping and says they were "abused" or the child starts engaging in criminal activity NOW people want to get involved. 

People throw stones till they are actually in that situation. 

If you have a child that is physically larger than you manipulative and going through the normal stages of puberty, they are VERY hard to control. 
Back to Top
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 12 2008
Location: CrackaIsland
Status: Offline
Points: 380228
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 4:20pm
You are right in the sense that there are many reasons a child runs away. However giving said child a whipping when you find them isnt solving the problem. Which is why they are likely to do it again. Its the job of parenta to find out what caused this girl to behave this way.I could tell that this wasnt the first time she was hit because she was going through the motions. Its easy to blame the child for reckless behavoir but you have to remember who raised them. It this case it appears to be grown women who call her a b1tch and hoe and men who grab her by the hair and beat her and they wonder why shes not respecting herself...

Edited by Gkisses - Mar 15 2014 at 4:28pm
Back to Top
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 21 2009
Location: your dreams
Status: Offline
Points: 146426
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 4:41pm
depends on the child....azz whoopings work for some and not others...you can't generalize on either end which is what ppl usually do in threads like this

azz whoopings worked for me and scared me into being good..and I stayed a good child well into my 20s and even now....my sister? not so much, she tested the fucc outta my mom


Edited by mrshairdo - Mar 15 2014 at 4:44pm
Back to Top
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 28 2006
Location: StrwberryFields
Status: Offline
Points: 302704
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

You are right in the sense that there are many reasons a child runs away. However giving said child a whipping when you find them isnt solving the problem. Which is why they are likely to do it again. Its the job of parenta to find out what caused this girl to behave this way.I could tell that this wasnt the first time she was hit because she was going through the motions. Its easy to blame the child for reckless behavoir but you have to remember who raised them. It this case it appears to be grown women who call her a b1tch and hoe and men who grab her by the hair and beat her and they wonder why shes not respecting herself...
LampLamp
Back to Top
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 11 2006
Location: United Kingdom
Status: Offline
Points: 46258
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 4:54pm
Abuse abuse abuse. Don't you guys have some type of child protection agencies? Why are these animals so comfortable filming beating their kids to the pulp?

'Parents' who can't even parent. I hope the police is on his arse
Back to Top
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Offline
Points: 902729
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 4:56pm
i wanna punch his fucccking lights out

coward
Back to Top
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 07 2010
Location: US - Georgia
Status: Offline
Points: 20191
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

You are right in the sense that there are many reasons a child runs away. However giving said child a whipping when you find them isnt solving the problem. Which is why they are likely to do it again. Its the job of parenta to find out what caused this girl to behave this way.I could tell that this wasnt the first time she was hit because she was going through the motions. Its easy to blame the child for reckless behavoir but you have to remember who raised them. It this case it appears to be grown women who call her a b1tch and hoe and men who grab her by the hair and beat her and they wonder why shes not respecting herself...

I don't agree with the filming, hair pulling, and the name calling, I do think they were out of line for that. 

She deserved the whipping aspect. 

By that logic, any form of punishment (house work, whippings, time outs, etc) don't solve the problem. The whole purpose of punishing someone is to hopefully get them to stop and also deter them from doing it again. She was gone for over 24 hours, she should get much more than a stern "talking to". Had she committed a crime while she was gone, she would have (depending on what it was) been held responsible and punished for what she did. We can find out why she did it.....but we can also tap that ass too. That's life. She has 5 years and then the world will no longer care "why" she did what she did they will only care whether she did it or not and if so, she will face the repercussions. 

Most kids who have the fear of God in them don't stay gone for THREE days, only to return looking like they just came from the club. They wouldn't be so ballsy to do that.

A child who runs away once is just as likely to do it again regardless of whether the parents have a Bill Cosby moment with them or not. All of us did rotten things as children. What would have prevented you from doing the things you did the most: the thought of getting a whipping or your mom asking why you did it?That's the part that I disagree with. This idea that simply talking to a child will prevent them from doing bad things. That's not the case a lot of the time. We wouldn't have a juvenile system if that were the case all of the time. Teens do things because they want to...most of the time. It's just that deep. I just feel it's idealistic to assume that simply "talking" to a child about why they are misbehaving is going to stop them from doing something like this. Not every child is the same and the action should meet the punishment. Especially if we are talking about teenagers. Her reasoning for running away could have very well have been "Because I wanted to." Then what? How do you punish a child then? By talking? What if they already "talked" to her and she still disregarded their rules? What if she said "f' your rules" and did it again? 


Edited by OhMyCurlz - Mar 15 2014 at 5:26pm
Back to Top
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 28 2007
Location: myworld
Status: Offline
Points: 61644
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:12pm
that video is disgusting and so are some of these comments.
Back to Top
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 07 2007
Location: Gotham City
Status: Offline
Points: 276716
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:21pm
had i been dressed like that..and ran away...theres no doubt my mom wouldve done this to me. or worst...being heavy handed and all that. 

....she still would actually.Cry


anyways that looked really rough. why did he do it outside? i can understand being angry..but that was going overboard?ConfusedConfusedi dont know what to say really.
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down