Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Father asks that no black nurses treat his child
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Father asks that no black nurses treat his child

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

That is BULL SHYT.  In the medical business, you don't always get that choice, nor should you!  Which would you prefer, the stupid unethical new grad, or the nurse with 25 years who knows wtf they are doing, and are assigned to you based on level of care and experience? 

Because one, you are paying for it, and 2...they shouldn't be employing the "stupid unethical new grad" anyway.
Sponsored Links

PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 8:31pm
Nitabug, gurl, I hope you are not serious.  But if you are, lets hope you never get the black one that pisses in your food.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 8:32pm
Anybody else imagining basic bytches wandering into random doctors offices demanding abortions?

BB: *Sees the word Clinic on building, stomps in mad cuz she just found out her fetus daddy followin his other baby mama on Instagram*: I want a abortion! Right mutha phuckin now!
Nurse: Ma'am, this is a podiatry clinic.
BB: And? It's a clinic. Every clinic I dun been in had a doctor in it so it's a doctor somewhere in here.
Nurse: Podiatry clinic. *points to skeletal foot model on counter*
BB: Oh, you want me to get to steppin? Cause y'all only see podiatracs in here? So because I'm blalck not a podiatrac, y'all not gon see me? Okay. Y'all gon learn today! *takes iphone5 out her brand new LV* Ima sue the phuck out ch'all. Say that shyt again on camera! Say y'all won't give me a abortion cause this is a podiatry clinic and I'm not a podiatrac!
Nurse: Speechless

Edited by FarraFace - Feb 20 2013 at 8:33pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 8:34pm
Some abortions are needed, it's not about demanding dentist to do an abortion.
Some women will die if the procedure isn't done, but are still refused care to the their "personal beliefs."

ETA: they can do it, but they wont. & all abortions aren't surgical.

Edited by nitabug - Feb 20 2013 at 8:35pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 8:36pm

Nitabug, gurl, I hope you are not serious.  But if you are, lets hope you never get the black one that pisses in your food.

Because the white one would be way too classy for that.
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Because the white one would be way too classy for that.

No honey, because it should not be based on skin color alone.  FAIL!
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 8:42pm
Should a licensed cosmetologist be required by law to apply Bantu Super relaxer from struggling edges to split ends because according to the customer 'my hair reverted?'

And then leave it on for 5 more minutes after the timer goes off cuz same said customer 'wants this perm to last?'

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 8:45pm
Welp, let me and that white man fail.

My preference will always be black, 9 times out of ten.

Hair stylist
Doctor
Nurse
Waitress
Neighborhood
Fck, country...if I could help it.
job
Sexual partners
movers
professor
college
children
movies
actresses and actors
driver
bank
lawyer
etc, etc

Edited by nitabug - Feb 20 2013 at 8:47pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Should a licensed cosmetologist be required by law to apply Bantu Super relaxer from struggling edges to split ends because according to the customer 'my hair reverted?'

And then leave it on for 5 more minutes after the timer goes off cuz same said customer 'wants this perm to last?'

is it life or death? If so, they may want to consider talking to a medical professional. I am all for doctors refusing certain care for their personal belief.

I just think I should be able to chose a care giver for because of mine.
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

slippery slope, 
you start doing it with the nurses, then it's doctors, etc..
they can take the baby home and hire a private staff of whoever they want.

Agree with this, did he also request that no black doctors care for the baby? I bet if that alarm went off and his baby was in distress and the only black responders available did not intervene because they were following his request there would have been a law suit the other way around. I would have had him sign and attach that waiver to the clip board as well. "No black nurses to care for baby even if he's dying and there is no one else available"
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 15>
  Share Topic