Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Fat-burning lotion to make at home!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Miyuki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miyuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fat-burning lotion to make at home!
    Posted: Apr 12 2011 at 7:36pm
Hello ladies, I just got done making my fat-burning lotion and thought I'd share it with you here so you can make it.

it looks like velveeta cheese huh? haha ^ ^ ^

Instead of having to slather on coconut oil on your stomach/body and having it all greasy, I make a lotion out of it.  Plus add essential oils to help with circulation, water retention, and help more with fat-burning.  Use this for your plastic wrap with your corset on top or just for wrapping, or just as a fat-burning lotion you can put on everyday.

Ingredients
-2/3 cup coconut oil (measure when it's melted)
-1/3 cup CLA oil from opened softgels
-1 oz (2 tablespoons) beeswax (I buy the pellets so I can measure it)
-50 drops Cayenne/Capsicum/Chili 100% essential oil
-50 drops Black pepper 100% essential oil
-16 drops Basil 100% essential oil
-16 drops Grapefruit 100% essential oil
-16 drops Juniper 100% essential oil
-16 drops Rosemary 100% essential oil
-16 drops Sage 100% essential oil
-16 drops Lemongrass 100% essential oil
-16 drops Oregano 100% essential oil
-6 tablespoons water

Tools
-Blender
-Small cooking pot
-Cup measurer
-Tablespoon measurer
-Big container (preferably glass) to store lotion
-Spatula
-Bowl
-Spoon

In the bowl add the 6 tablespoons of water and the essential oils.  Take the pot and add the coconut oil and melt it till it is liquid on med or medium high.  Pour the coconut oil into a measuring cup while melted to make sure you're getting 2/3 of a cup, anything extra pour out or into a container to save for another time.  Add the beeswax to the coconut oil till melted.  Pour the oil/wax into the blender.  Put your top on your blender and start it up (the top is very important because when the blender starts the oil will bounce up and you don't want it exploding everywhere), THEN remove the top (while the blender is still on) because now the oil is in a normal spin cycle and won't splatter everywhere.  Slowly pour the CLA oil into the blender while it is on.  Then slowly take a spoon and spoon full by spoon full add the water/essential oils slowly into the blender while it is blending.  If you try to pour in the water/essential oils it's too much of a temperature shock and everything will fizz like a soda pop and you have stuff everywhere.  Mix everything till it looks like it has mixed well.  As it cools, it will solidify on the top but stay semi-liquid in the middle so take your spatula and mix it, then turn on the blender again.  Every 30 minutes do this for about 5-6 hours until it's room temperature and completely blended.  After that add it to your storage container and enjoy Smile
Sponsored Links

Lordess89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lordess89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2011 at 9:32am
Wow! Thanks for sharing!
Have you used this before?? How long before you see results??
SheGotHerOwn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SheGotHerOwn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2011 at 9:40am
girl that is a lot of stuff...lol...thts prob y no one has responded..i peeked in here yesterday and saw that long list and i was like aw naw i cnt go buy all that. hehe...but thnx for sharing
Miyuki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miyuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2011 at 12:46pm
I've been using it for two weeks and I haven't been exercising and eating 1,500 calories a day, my upper and lower waist have gone down 2-3 inches and I've lost almost 6 pounds.
nacquis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nacquis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2011 at 12:53pm
You would probably do better by making and selling it! That is alot of stuff to be doing. But congrats!! I would buy it if I didnt have to make it!! Thumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SheGotHerOwn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2011 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Miyuki Miyuki wrote:

I've been using it for two weeks and I haven't been exercising and eating 1,500 calories a day, my upper and lower waist have gone down 2-3 inches and I've lost almost 6 pounds.
on second thought i may have to go pick up tht list of stuffLOL girl those results are whts up. congrats on ur blended conconcoction

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SheGotHerOwn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2011 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by nacquis nacquis wrote:

You would probably do better by making and selling it! That is alot of stuff to be doing. But congrats!! I would buy it if I didnt have to make it!! Thumbs Up
pretty pleaseEmbarrassedBig smileill buy it from you
Miyuki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miyuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2011 at 2:46pm
you can alter the recipe a bit if buying all those oils is too expensive, the black pepper, cayenne, coconut, and CLA oil are what are the most important, the others are diuretics and digestive helpers.

WOW you would buy some?  Lemme figure out how much it will cost and I won't be able to afford to make any until May 4th, then I gotta order the stuff, and should have it mailed into me then made by May 15th about?  Would you wanna wait that long?

If I do make it, I'll sell it on Ebay so you can be sure it's a legit purchase and we won't rip each other off
lexie636 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexie636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2011 at 5:57pm

you can alter the recipe a bit if buying all those oils is too expensive, the black pepper, cayenne, coconut, and CLA oil are what are the most important, the others are diuretics and digestive helpers.

WOW you would buy some?  Lemme figure out how much it will cost and I won't be able to afford to make any until May 4th, then I gotta order the stuff, and should have it mailed into me then made by May 15th about?  Would you wanna wait that long?

If I do make it, I'll sell it on Ebay so you can be sure it's a legit purchase and we won't rip each other off
how much did you spend to buy all the ingredients? and please let us know when u start selling it on ebay.
Miyuki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miyuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2011 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by lexie636 lexie636 wrote:

how much did you spend to buy all the ingredients? and please let us know when u start selling it on ebay.
I'll get back to you on that one sometime soon, I'll have to figure that out and then figure out how much it costs to make it and what I should charge (I want a SMAAAALLL profit because I mean can you blame me I will be spending my free time making it)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic