Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

'Fat girls' written on restaurant receipt.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 28293031>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:33pm
See Babydoll's last post. She said what I said in a more...comprehensible way. 
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:00pm
Did anyone mention the weave vendor who told the girl to grow her own hair? Did they say that's the equivalent of this because well, she could just grow her own hair?

I'm bored.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

It's sad people can't go to a restaraunt without being made fun of. I'm more upset with the cashier, than the fat girls' feelings. I feel like people going especially hard to defend obesity are probably taking it personal. And they probably make fun of women all the time but suddenly being fat may be a thyroid problem or really really hard. It's ironic because of all the physical traits to judge soneone on, fattiness seems valid. It tells about a person's self discipline, lifestyle, etc. But the point is the ladies didn't ask for his opinion, and his job is to be polite to them but I guess that's too much to ask.

i don't think everyone defending it is overweight so there's nothing to take personally.
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

I didn't read most of the thread, but saying they might have a thyroid problem or that losing weight is difficult sounds like defending imo.

I don't see that as defending obesity. Those posts were basically telling people it's not up to you to decide why these women are obese or if they have place to be mad.

Not defending obesity but defending the right to not have to defend obesity if that makes sense.

Well, ok. Maybe the responses would have differed if there weren't "but they are fat" comments.
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Did anyone mention the weave vendor who told the girl to grow her own hair? Did they say that's the equivalent of this because well, she could just grow her own hair?

I'm bored.

Don't you hate when the same thread is at the top of the page for a week so you're like might as well post in that thread
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 10:17pm

I'm bored.

nope.  but *shrugs* I mean the girl was indeed ballheaded....so dude was right to tell her that.
Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by r0ck_starr r0ck_starr wrote:

In Cali, these hispanic women are HUGEEEEEEEE, and their kids are looking like their late for a diabetes appointment.
no
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 10:38pm

I'm bored.

Don't you hate when the same thread is at the top of the page for a week so you're like might as well post in that thread

I dooooooo!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:40pm
i know im uber late, but i understand CLC. 

foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:28am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

If it had been a group of skinny girls who had nothing but lemon water and lettuce and the waiter/waitress put "anorexic girls" I do believe people would react the same way...let's compare apples with apples not apples with oranges...if the receipt said "darkies" the "n" word or any of that this would be a whole different article and situation because the waiter would have caught a beat down and the restaurant might have gotten torn up and Al Sharpton would be on every news channel and then some..the funny part is just the randomness of what the waiter did..is it nice..nope..but one has to chuckle at his stupidity for doing it..thing is..those women should have just gone to the manager and filed a complaint...bringing it to the media just enhances it 

Nah, PREJUDICE IS PREJUDICE. 

Don't you get it?

The same group of inbreds who can down a group of obese women (and oh, make NO mistake, they ARE big girls--I'm not even trying to dispute that sh*t) is the same group that can easily use the N word on the next ticket, because people are chuckle-chuckle-ha-ha'ing at it when it's not directed at them...YET.

If you want to live life with ignorant thoughts, that's cool, but don't try to make sense out of them to others because you'll fail.

I'd be going just as hard in the paint if the ticket read "uggos", "midgets", "b*tches", "ghetto", "homos" or "wh*res".

Scratch alladat, and please come correctly next time or don't come at all.

For the most discriminated against group in the world, Black people are so damn quick to race to find someone else, ANYONE else to look down on. 

That sh*t is not cute, or acceptable.  F*ck your "logic".  LIKE I SAID, IF IT HAD BEEN YOUR MOTHER OR YOUR SISTER, YOU'D NOT BE LAUGHING.  Foh.

I know I am late but this CLC going hard!!!!  Going back to continue to read this thread.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 28293031>