Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

'Fat girls' written on restaurant receipt.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 31>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by solo solo wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by solo solo wrote:

These women have every right to be mad...most of us never said they didn't.
What most of us are talking about here is the notion that it is not okay to laugh. And the countless examples of things we "shouldn't find funny" in here. When the reality is things that are a lot more offensive are found funny here on a daily basis. 

how can you say oh well to this, but go so damn HAM when somebody says "beyonce isn't the greatest." or "beyonce can't speak, read, or write worth a damn"

Because that's just me being silly and entertaining. If you think I act like that in real life, you are mistaken. I have threads where I'm silly and threads where I'm serious.

Not to mention that that was completely and utterly irrelevant. Confused

if you don't see how it was relevant on here, i hope do see it "in real life"
Sponsored Links

James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

and as far a tweety, while i didn't find most of what was said about him funny, let's not act brand new like he wasn't a very active participant and even the initiator (in many cases) of the playing of the dozens here...comst now...

first off, your mother is beautiful.

now i do agree he instigated a lot, but people would gang up on him and always go right to his disability. i like to joke around and i've been known to roast here and there, but i would NEVER go at someones disability. imho its a desperate tactic.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

Who in the thread actually said these women shouldn't be mad?  Confused

mad at what? it's funny Confused
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:23pm
what ever happend to table numbers Dead
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:27pm
If people wanted to go in on tweety, they could have done so without talking about the wheelchair.

When someone posted the flaming wheelchair, I knew someone needed to log off and take a time out.
afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:08pm
what did they order?  Smile is funny and that the same time not
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

and as far a tweety, while i didn't find most of what was said about him funny, let's not act brand new like he wasn't a very active participant and even the initiator (in many cases) of the playing of the dozens here...comst now...

first off, your mother is beautiful.

now i do agree he instigated a lot, but people would gang up on him and always go right to his disability. i like to joke around and i've been known to roast here and there, but i would NEVER go at someones disability. imho its a desperate tactic.

thank you

i wouldn't either necessarily (nor did i find it funny all the time) but tbh i seem to recall that he would make fun of himself (including the disability) as well. he was a really weird one to me. like someone else mentioned in the other thread, i actually think he wanted people to come at his disability...shrugs.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:15pm

those fat girls are what what keeps that restaurant and those alike in business. they didn't get fat from not exercising. eating terrible food from places like that did it. that's like a cigarette maker labeling his product for "cancer patients". I'd bet it a law was passed to make them publish calories on their menus these places would have a fit because they like pushing poison.

the waiter should be fired, not so much for the insult if I were his boss, but for fuccing with my money.

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:19pm
Tweety wanted alot of attention. Its not our fault he got it in the negative form. He was like a whining child just asking to be slapped, and so we slapped him. But he's that kind of sick person who always comes back for more.
lambkin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lambkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:27pm
Like three hippos sitting round a table...

It was unprofessional but funny.
I don't know why they are so offended.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair