Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 'Fat girls' written on restaurant receipt.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

'Fat girls' written on restaurant receipt.

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 31>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 17 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 90714
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 11:06am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

no. most didn't come out and say that they didn't have the right to be mad but most are dismissive of their feelings which to me translates as "why u mad? u fat so....".
 
I laugh at offensive jokes.  I even laughed and laughed hard in a joesun thread where someone posted a flaming wheelchair.   However, if joesun were at a restaurant and he were insulted i would not have laughed.


This x 1000
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 01 2010
Location: Solo Dolo
Status: Offline
Points: 17219
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 11:08am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I'm not in that argument

I only stated that this situation was disrespectful and unprofessional
If yall find that funny then so be it but don't defend the actions of the server just b/c it was funny to you

Originally posted by solo solo wrote:



It's all true. But why is it unacceptable to laugh at this but acceptable to make double digit threads making fun of Joe Sun's handicap?

The argument that we can't find what happened funny annoys me because so much of TTT's laughter has come at the expense of others or laughing at things that are offensive.


I never defended the actions of the servers. Sleepy
That's why I didn't understand why you quoted me with this argument. Sleepy
Back to Top
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Offline
Points: 216780
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 11:09am
and as far a tweety, while i didn't find most of what was said about him funny, let's not act brand new like he wasn't a very active participant and even the initiator (in many cases) of the playing of the dozens here...comst now...
Back to Top
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2007
Location: Escarpin
Status: Offline
Points: 424679
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 11:30am
yall are picking the wrong person to cape for
his hands are unclean

idk what was said in this thread but like i said i saw it on the news and i laughed...and then i saw the woman crying and i felt bad...not for laughing...but for her...im sure she knows she is large and that is irrelevant to her being served.


Edited by EPITOME - Dec 09 2012 at 11:32am
Back to Top
RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Mar 27 2009
Location: HoustATLVegas
Status: Offline
Points: 41238
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 11:34am
Originally posted by Soratachi Soratachi wrote:

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Not sure how this is funny. Non one wants to pay to get disrespected.


Simples.

I wonder at the responses if they wrote the N word an the girls were black...



Back to Top
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 02 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 179740
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 11:51am
Originally posted by solo solo wrote:

These women have every right to be mad...most of us never said they didn't.
What most of us are talking about here is the notion that it is not okay to laugh. And the countless examples of things we "shouldn't find funny" in here. When the reality is things that are a lot more offensive are found funny here on a daily basis.

how can you say oh well to this, but go so damn HAM when somebody says "beyonce isn't the greatest." or "beyonce can't speak, read, or write worth a damn"


Back to Top
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 07 2007
Location: Gotham City
Status: Offline
Points: 239493
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:00pm
LOL
Back to Top
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 03 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 33117
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:07pm
Who in the thread actually said these women shouldn't be mad?  Confused

Back to Top
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 31 2006
Location: DRURY LANE
Status: Offline
Points: 54195
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:14pm
Damn...Im way too late, seeing as though this thread all the way delivered and all...
Back to Top
solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 01 2010
Location: Solo Dolo
Status: Offline
Points: 17219
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by solo solo wrote:

These women have every right to be mad...most of us never said they didn't.
What most of us are talking about here is the notion that it is not okay to laugh. And the countless examples of things we "shouldn't find funny" in here. When the reality is things that are a lot more offensive are found funny here on a daily basis.

how can you say oh well to this, but go so damn HAM when somebody says "beyonce isn't the greatest." or "beyonce can't speak, read, or write worth a damn"




Because that's just me being silly and entertaining. If you think I act like that in real life, you are mistaken. I have threads where I'm silly and threads where I'm serious.

Not to mention that that was completely and utterly irrelevant. Confused
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 31>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down