Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

'Fat girls' written on restaurant receipt.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 31>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 6:38am

Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

So CLC...what if me and my homies were at that restuarant...we all pretty short...ranging from 5'2-5'5...if the receipt said "Lil Men".....would u be going hard for us too? Or cracking jokes?

Hecks no...and yes I know I wasn't the one being asked, but she wouldn't nor would anyone else LOL

Don't ever f*ckin speak for me, okay, boo boo?

You don't know me.

Thank you though for showcasing your ignorance by answering when no one was speaking to you, however.  You proved my point.

Now, like I said, SIT THEE F*CK DOWN.

ALLLL the way down.

LOL LOL You're so serious
Trust I don't want to know you..I'm sure you can kick my buttCry

Edited by khivey - Dec 09 2012 at 6:40am
Sponsored Links

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 6:40am
Good then.

Finally, we agree.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 6:41am

So CLC...what if me and my homies were at that restuarant...we all pretty short...ranging from 5'2-5'5...if the receipt said "Lil Men".....would u be going hard for us too? Or cracking jokes?

Hecks no...and yes I know I wasn't the one being asked, but she wouldn't nor would anyone else LOL

You don't know me.

Thank you though for showcasing your ignorance by answering when no one was speaking to you, however.  You proved my point.

ALLLL the way down.

CLC you ever heard the saying "it's like talking to a brick wall?" I honestly don't think you'd get anywhere with this conversation unfortunately and with this specific topic you never will especially on BHM.
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 6:42am
My unpopular opinion here. U can't control ur race but u can control what u put in ur mouth. I know because I was once big and had to work my butt off to loose weight. Don't stone me, just my feelings coming from a former big girl.

And yes it was rude and uncalled for though

Edited by Harmonii - Dec 09 2012 at 6:45am
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 6:43am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

My attention is more on the receipt and the waiter took the time to type that in....the first thing that came to my mind is what happened. They probably did something to provoke it..some people can be mean when they aren't happy with themselves...like you

So assuming they did do something that may have provoked the waiter, that makes it alright? And for all we know they probably didn't provoke the waiter at all. Either way it's not right. Being ignorant and doing sh*t like this is NOT worth losing your job over regardless of whether it may have been because a customer "provoked" you or not.

Assuming they did something to provoke the situation they are lucky all they got was a receipt saying "fat girls" vs spit or something else in their food.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 6:44am
Originally posted by Harmonii Harmonii wrote:

My unpopular opinion here. U can't control ur race but u can control what u put in ur mouth. I know because I was once big and had to work my butt off to loose weight. Don't stone me, just my feelings coming from a former big girl.

Respectable, but you can also control your hair--if you're natural and your ticket said "nappyass", would that be okay with you?

My point has nothing to do with them being obese (they are, and I can't say whether that's going to help or hurt their plans...if they have any...for weight loss, but they are).

It's the fact that this is an establishment.  This isn't Uncle Rosco's backyard Bar-B-Que where he hands you a plate, and says, "alright, go on 'head with your big self, fat girl!"

This is a place of business, and discrimination of any sort should not be accepted/tolerated/ignored.

Edited by CLCNY20 - Dec 09 2012 at 6:47am
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 6:45am

You don't know me.

ALLLL the way down.

CLC you ever heard the saying "it's like talking to a brick wall?" I honestly don't think you'd get anywhere with this conversation unfortunately and with this specific topic you never will especially on BHM.

Yep.

I wait for the thread these people start about being discriminated against.  I'll be there to laugh, because hey...it's funny, right?  Sleepy
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 6:51am

Originally posted by Harmonii Harmonii wrote:

Respectable, but you can also control your hair--if you're natural and your ticket said "nappyass", would that be okay with you?

My point has nothing to do with them being obese (they are, and I can't say whether that's going to help or hurt their plans...if they have any...for weight loss, but they are).

It's the fact that this is an establishment.  This isn't Uncle Rosco's backyard Bar-B-Que where he hands you a plate, and says, "alright, go on 'head with your big self, fat girl!"

This is a place of business, and discrimination of any sort should not be accepted/tolerated/ignored.

I completely understand where ur coming from. My crazy self didn't even look at it like that. Makes sense
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 6:52am
So are we under the impression that NOTHING that is mean/offensive is funny?

For the record.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 6:52am

You don't know me.

ALLLL the way down.

Yep.

I wait for the thread these people start about being discriminated against.  I'll be there to laugh, because hey...it's funny, right?  Sleepy

Oh no..I want to see you in those threads caping mad hard like you are doing in here...fck that LOLYou said prejudice is prejudice

Edited by khivey - Dec 09 2012 at 6:54am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 31>