Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

'Fat girls' written on restaurant receipt.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 31>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 6:28am
They chuckled because they thought she was joking, until they saw it with their own eyes.

They can chuckle all they wanted to, if the case was different, if you're encouraging discrimination at a restaurant, all I'm saying is don't be mad when your mom's bill comes back "church wig n*ggrette"
Sponsored Links

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 6:29am
My attention is more on the receipt and the waiter took the time to type that in....the first thing that came to my mind is what happened. They probably did something to provoke it..some people can be mean when they aren't happy with themselves...like you

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 6:29am
Lol so dramatic....
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 6:30am

Edited by Random Thoughts - Dec 09 2012 at 6:30am
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 6:32am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

If it had been a group of skinny girls who had nothing but lemon water and lettuce and the waiter/waitress put "anorexic girls" I do believe people would react the same way...let's compare apples with apples not apples with oranges...if the receipt said "darkies" the "n" word or any of that this would be a whole different article and situation because the waiter would have caught a beat down and the restaurant might have gotten torn up and Al Sharpton would be on every news channel and then some..the funny part is just the randomness of what the waiter did..is it nice..nope..but one has to chuckle at his stupidity for doing it..thing is..those women should have just gone to the manager and filed a complaint...bringing it to the media just enhances it 

Nah, PREJUDICE IS PREJUDICE. 

If you want to live life with ignorant thoughts, that's cool, but don't try to make sense out of them to others because you'll fail.

I'd be going just as hard in the paint if the ticket read "uggos", "midgets", "b*tches", "ghetto", or "wh*res".

Scratch alladat, and please come correctly next time or don't come at all.

For the most discriminated against group in the world, Black people are so damn quick to race to find someone else, ANYONE else to look down on. 

That sh*t is not cute, or acceptable.  F*ck your "logic".  LIKE I SAID, IF IT HAD BEEN YOUR MOTHER OR YOUR SISTER, YOU'D NOT BE LAUGHING.  Foh.

Ok..I understand this might hit home for you.

I actually have big people in my family and we would have chuckled and then went to take care of the situation. This is why I originally say I want to hear both sides of the story because who knows what transpired.

Pretty much what they did until they realized it wasn't a joke.

'I got the bill, and I was like, why does the receipt say, "fat girls?"' Duran told News 10.

She said her pals thought she was joking at first.

'I was laughing at her, and she was like, "I'm serious."

Exactly...that is what anyone would think..it was a joke and then go handle it.

I'm just saying..I'm know if it were reversed and they were talking about skinny girls people wouldn't be going so hard in the paint over the situation....

Edited by khivey - Dec 09 2012 at 6:34am
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 6:32am

My attention is more on the receipt and the waiter took the time to type that in....the first thing that came to my mind is what happened. They probably did something to provoke it..some people can be mean when they aren't happy with themselves...like you

That is NOT a reason to namecall on a receipt.

Period.

Wow...I'ma leave you be, cuz you are ::wooshing over your head:: missing the point.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 6:33am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

So CLC...what if me and my homies were at that restuarant...we all pretty short...ranging from 5'2-5'5...if the receipt said "Lil Men".....would u be going hard for us too? Or cracking jokes?

Hecks no...and yes I know I wasn't the one being asked, but she wouldn't nor would anyone else LOL
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 6:34am

So assuming they did do something that may have provoked the waiter, that makes it alright? And for all we know they probably didn't provoke the waiter at all. Either way it's not right. Being ignorant and doing sh*t like this is NOT worth losing your job over regardless of whether it may have been because a customer "provoked" you or not.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 6:34am

So CLC...what if me and my homies were at that restuarant...we all pretty short...ranging from 5'2-5'5...if the receipt said "Lil Men".....would u be going hard for us too? Or cracking jokes?

I'd be going just as hard.

Discrimination is discrimination.

Maybe it's because I have friends who are disabled, or gay, or have eating disorders (that go both ways), but I have been ready to rip someone's throat out over mistreatment of them especially for no reason.

Now, if they're acting a bunch of fools and picking fights with people, and get called names--they on their own.  I'm not going to join in, nod my approval, or take sides on that one--I'm not getting my ass beat for loudmouthed friends, and they know that. 

I'm keepin' it real.

Edited by CLCNY20 - Dec 09 2012 at 6:38am
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (20) Thanks(20)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 6:35am

Hecks no...and yes I know I wasn't the one being asked, but she wouldn't nor would anyone else LOL

Don't ever f*ckin speak for me, okay, boo boo?

You don't know me.

Thank you though for showcasing your ignorance by answering when no one was speaking to you, however.  You proved my point.

Now, like I said, SIT THEE F*CK DOWN.

ALLLL the way down.

Edited by CLCNY20 - Dec 09 2012 at 6:36am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions