Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

'Fat girls' written on restaurant receipt.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 31>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 4:33am
Butthead couldn't just say table #. Foolish. 
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 4:43am
It was rude as hell, but I never get why people get offended about the truth. If you know that you're overweight, why even let the word "fat" have a negative connotation in your mind?

If he would have done that to me, I would have hit his rude ass with a dose of his own..."I noticed you put fat on my receipt. You mad cuz I'm eating good?! How bout you do your job and go FETCH me something else to eat so you can earn this lil 18%. And hurry up with it cuz my fat ass is hungry."

Woulda stripped his punk ass of all the power he THOUGHT he had and STILL called corporate on his ass.

People let other people's words and opinions have too much power over them.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 4:46am
It wasn't very nice, but, uh...
H0tg1rl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote H0tg1rl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 4:49am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

It was rude as hell, but I never get why people get offended about the truth. If you know that you're overweight, why even let the word "fat" have a negative connotation in your mind?

If he would have done that to me, I would have hit his rude ass with a dose of his own..."I noticed you put fat on my receipt. You mad cuz I'm eating good?! How bout you do your job and go FETCH me something else to eat so you can earn this lil 18%. And hurry up with it cuz my fat ass is hungry."

Woulda stripped his punk ass of all the power he THOUGHT he had and STILL called corporate on his ass.

People let other people's words and opinions have too much power over them.

Same thing I would have done, lol, They need to watch more Mo'Nique "Skinny Bitches are Evil"
solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 5:13am
I'm sorry but this sh*t is funny. Maybe I should start reading the top of my receipts, I never check mine. Off to church to repent I go...
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 5:18am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

that upper arm is as big as my quad.. and my quads are by no means TINY!!!

Not nice
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (19) Thanks(19)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 5:28am
Not sure how this is funny. Non one wants to pay to get disrespected.
Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (24) Thanks(24)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 5:33am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Not sure how this is funny. Non one wants to pay to get disrespected.

Simples.

I wonder at the responses if they wrote the N word an the girls were black...
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 5:38am
It is funny though. If I was the manager, it would have been so hard to hold it together. Then again, I find most stuff like this funny.

They had every right to complain and expose it, though.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Dec 09 2012 at 5:38am
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (28) Thanks(28)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 5:40am

I'd love to see this thread if the patrons had been a group of Black people, and that bill had read "darkies", "nappyheads", "monkeys", or "tarfaces".

I mean, what's the big deal right?  "it's true", isn't it? They're just pointing out the obvious, and maybe you can go lighten your skin if it bothers you, or perm your naps.

All of your kids, siblings, and mamas must be dime pieces.  If not, and I'm SURE they're not, hopefully none of your bad karma finds something like this happening to them.

Smmfh.

THIS is why I don't venture into "real" threads, coconess.  People have no proper upbringing, and I don't want to deal with their ignorance.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 31>
  Share Topic