Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Fat girls written on restaurant receipt.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 28>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:47am
LOL..BQ that last line killed me.
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:50am
this thread is outta control. LOL
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:52am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

So the fat posters got mad?

Is this rhetorical? or do you think you are skinny?

Nah, I asked because it seem they were the only ones getting mad when people were laughing.

did you get mad?

Mad about what? Confused

Wacko
Cause you a fatty and that could've been you...Not that I'm calling you fat shawty...I was just clarifying for you.
lambkin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote lambkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:54am
Corticosteroids are a b*tch and I feel sorry for anyone that has to take them.

However, I have yet to hear of someone who blew up from say 160 to 300 pounds on steroids while eating healthy.

Also, how many people are fat because of underlying health problems? Very few. The overwhelming majority is fat due to overeating and crappy food.

I've seen that some of you post pics of food you ordered in restaurants in "what did you cook today" thread. That sh*t is worrying...
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:58am
I think it is immature to limit the concern in this thread to, "Oh you're mad, because you're fat." Really? Basically empathy isn't a human trait anymore? You know, it is ok to acknowledge that other people have feelings and those feelings should be considered, no matter how they look or what they weigh. Since they were fat, they couldn't be mad? You guys slay me. I wish it was my receipt, so I could sue.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 10:02am
LOL
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 10:03am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

but why does it matter why they are fat regarding this situation?

it doesn't.
what matters is the servers lack of tact and the disrespect that others have for each other.
stop worrying about the next woman/man and focus on themselves
im tired of folks always throwing out the rise in health care costs, the airplanes etc when one of these "fatty" stories emerge.

stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (21) Thanks(21)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 10:08am
BHM kills as if that server was thinking: boy I am really worried about their health let me type fat girls on their receipt in order to wake them up to their morbid obesity.
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 10:27am
Soooo because I'm not familiar with thyroid problems, my post is ignorant?

I asked a question....how the f do I know thyroids hurt??? Gtfoh.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 10:34am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I think it is immature to limit the concern in this thread to, "Oh you're mad, because you're fat." Really? Basically empathy isn't a human trait anymore? You know, it is ok to acknowledge that other people have feelings and those feelings should be considered, no matter how they look or what they weigh. Since they were fat, they couldn't be mad? You guys slay me. I wish it was my receipt, so I could sue.

This
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 28>