Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

'Fat girls' written on restaurant receipt.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 31>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

I'd love to see this thread if the patrons had been a group of Black people, and that bill had read "darkies", "nappyheads", "monkeys", or "tarfaces".

I mean, what's the big deal right?  "it's true", isn't it? They're just pointing out the obvious, and maybe you can go lighten your skin if it bothers you, or perm your naps.

All of your kids, siblings, and mamas must be dime pieces.  If not, and I'm SURE they're not, hopefully none of your bad karma finds something like this happening to them.

Smmfh.

THIS is why I don't venture into "real" threads, coconess.  People have no proper upbringing, and I don't want to deal with their ignorance.

Girl YES! Thank you for putting into words what I'm feeling. 

Also, I don't see how it's funny at all. I mean if were something in reference to race like CLC said I don't think ya'll would be laughing (then again who knows because some of ya'll on BHM are basic as hell so ya'll probably would still laugh). 
*Sniper shots fired*LOL

But yeah, IA with both posts and everyone else who decided not to fat bash in this thread for shiggles.
Sponsored Links

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:02pm
people on here act so brand new?

are those ladies fat-- why yes..yes they are.

when you go out to receive a paid service-- you are paying to receive that service. and that service provided in a professional manner.

give me the bill- let me pay and lets move on with our lives.
i didn't ask for a critique of my race, sex, weight, etc.

do your job and keep it moving.
the employees were unprofessional as fawk.
if they can't do their job w/o being unprofessional they shouldn't have their job. its as easy as that.

so yes-- those fat woman have every right to be upset they were called fat.
it wasn't what they paid for.

no one was paying jillian michaels to serve them food-- so all the extra commentary was not needed.

macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:03pm
chuuuuuch
babelipsss View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote babelipsss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:07pm
LOL at all the professional talk.  It was Chilly D's, not fine dining.  They heard it before.  The fat chicks took it public.  They can sue if they want but no crime was actually committed.  Embarassing someone is tacky and low but not illegal.
macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by babelipsss babelipsss wrote:

LOL at all the professional talk.  It was Chilly D's, not fine dining.  They heard it before.  The fat chicks took it public.  They can sue if they want but no crime was actually committed.  Embarassing someone is tacky and low but not illegal.

who's talking about legality? It's about the lack of tact in a place of business & it doesn't matter that it wasn't a "fine-dining" restaurant. It only matters when something is illegal? girl, gone. 
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

those fat girls are what what keeps that restaurant and those alike in business. they didn't get fat from not exercising. eating terrible food from places like that did it. that's like a cigarette maker labeling his product for "cancer patients". I'd bet it a law was passed to make them publish calories on their menus these places would have a fit because they like pushing poison.

the waiter should be fired, not so much for the insult if I were his boss, but for fuccing with my money.t

LOLLOL
babelipsss View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote babelipsss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:13pm
So Chilly D's has a lack of tact?  Big deal.  Don't patronize them.  Why go to the media?  Those fat chicks think they have a case but they don't.

Edited by babelipsss - Dec 09 2012 at 3:14pm
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:18pm
thats azz sad case-- that ppl dont think you need to act like you have sense in any job you work in.

I've been professional when i made 5 dollars and change at a mcdonalds

to making what i make now-- and everything in between.

its not that hard to exercise tact..

but a alas

ghetto is as ghetto does.

Edited by nycdiva357 - Dec 09 2012 at 3:19pm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

people who think it's ok to say something in a place of business "because it's true" obviously failed tact 101. yes in, in customer service it is actually in bad taste and bad business to ridicule your patrons. sorry to break the news. 

yeah these "what did they expect...they are fat" commnents are slaying me.

it doesn't even make good common sense let alone good business sense...like really???
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by macyscorner macyscorner wrote:

who gives a fuk if it's true? Is that supposed to make it ok in what's supposed to be a place of business?

let one of you with wack weave get called "wackass weave" on a receipt. Even if it's true, let's so how funny and ok it is then. XD
Gurl.LOL

Writing classy but etherous emails to the restaurant CEO, calling for a boycott, making phone calls, sending emails to local news stations...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 31>
  Share Topic