Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

'Fat girls' written on restaurant receipt.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 31>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
babelipsss View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babelipsss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:30pm
It's not slander if it is true. 
Sponsored Links

macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by lambkin lambkin wrote:

Like three hippos sitting round a table...

It was unprofessional but funny.
I don't know why they are so offended.

smfh

It was UNPROFESSIONAL. Why shouldn't they be offended?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:34pm
who gives a fuk if it's true? Is that supposed to make it ok in what's supposed to be a place of business?

let one of you with wack weave get called "wackass weave" on a receipt. Even if it's true, let's so how funny and ok it is then. XD
lambkin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote lambkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by macyscorner macyscorner wrote:

Like three hippos sitting round a table...

It was unprofessional but funny.
I don't know why they are so offended.

smfh

It was UNPROFESSIONAL. Why shouldn't they be offended?

They can be offended but this is not news material.
Fat girls told they are fat by a restaurant employee boo hoo

If they feel so bad about being called fat they should lose weight.

lambkin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote lambkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:38pm

who gives a fuk if it's true? Is that supposed to make it ok in what's supposed to be a place of business?

let one of you with wack weave get called "wackass weave" on a receipt. Even if it's true, let's so how funny and ok it is then. XD

Is this painful for you? Are you scared of being called fat?
Are we so afraid to face ourselves?
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:39pm
If I was a crackhead who went out to eat with fellow crackheads, and our bill was addressed to "The Crackheads", I guess I would feel bad. So understand how they feel
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:43pm

people who think it's ok to say something in a place of business "because it's true" obviously failed tact 101. yes in, in customer service it is actually in bad taste and bad business to ridicule your patrons. sorry to break the news. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:47pm

Is this painful for you? Are you scared of being called fat?
Are we so afraid to face ourselves?

Because I say there's something wrong with an employee of what's supposed to be a professional environment being insulting to a group of women who don't deserve that treatment, makes me afraid of being called fat? Listen, my body sh*ts on you. lol 

Anyway, keep your opinion and I'll keep mine. But when someone, somewhere talks negatively about your looks, you make sure laugh it off, boo!

babelipsss View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babelipsss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:54pm
I guess I don't get all the outrage.  Maybe those girls should avoid places where people might notice how fat they are.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by babelipsss babelipsss wrote:

I guess I don't get all the outrage.  Maybe those girls should avoid places where people might notice how fat they are.

Confused
there's one thing to notice things about other people, we're human--it's going to happen.  The question here is why go out of your way to actually be insulting to others at work of all places? why is that okay to you?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 31>
  Share Topic