Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Fast Food Workers Say: NEVER Order These Items

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fast Food Workers Say: NEVER Order These Items
    Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 10:37pm

#1 Wendy's Chili

You might shiver when you hear this one. The meat used in Wendy's Chili is the meat that dries up on the grill. It is put into a warming draw until there is enough to make the chili.

#2 KFC BarbecueSandwiches

The barbecue sandwiches are made from meat that is too old and stale to give to a dog. It is then soaked in barbecue sauce and served to you.

#3 McDonalds Chicken McNuggets

Ask for fresh McNuggets at McDonalds if you must eat these. They are often sitting under a heat lamp with a timer that is repeatedly reset, so who knows how long they've been there.

#4 Dunkin Donuts Doughnuts

You may have seen the commercials where the Dunkin Donut's baker gets up early and keeps saying, "It's time to make the doughnuts," over and over again. Well, in all reality, they are shipped to each Dunkin Donuts frozen.

#5 Gas Station Slurpees

Never buy a slurpee from a gas station, or really any other place. The mold that accumulates in the machine is what the liquid runs through to get to your cup.

#6 McDonald's McCafe

The machines that the McCafe comes out of are disgustingly dirty, and hardly ever cleaned by the employees who are not trained on the machines. There is often five inches of sludge that the coffee comes through before making it to your cup.

#7 Einstein Bros. Eggs

Einstein Bros. does not use real eggs. If you do eat there, skip anything that has eggs in it, as they are sitting in the container for hours sometimes.

#8 Starbucks Secret Menu Drinks

The secret menu drinks don't really have a specific recipe, so the barista can make up whatever they want to put in it. If you know what you want it to taste like then ask for that specifically.

Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 10:47pm
No one could ever come between me and my Wendy's chili. Stern Smile
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 10:55pm

so glad i dont get any of those items anywayBeer
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 10:58pm
or better yet… dont eat fast food. 

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 11:01pm
you are what you eat.,
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

or better yet… dont eat fast food. 

Pretty much.Ouch

...but I can't give up the occasional dunkin' doughnut and McCafe coffee (1.5 months clean!LOL).
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 11:16pm
or not eat food period...

almost everything has something in it...restaurant food....grocery store food...nothing is clean anymore..

unless you grow/cook/plant it yourself
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

almost everything has something in it...restaurant food....grocery store food...nothing is clean anymore..

But then the ground is polluted so I wouldn't trust it unless it's coming from an inspected and approved farm or deep in the country...so basically we're f*cked.
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 11:25pm
The 1 about Dunkin Donuts is a lie. At certain locations they have ovens that actually makes the donuts and delivers to the 1's around the area. It's been many a nights I come from the club where they're serving fresh donuts! Shettt I even had them make me a maple frosted with sprinkles!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

But then the ground is polluted so I wouldn't trust it unless it's coming from an inspected and approved farm or deep in the country...so basically we're f*cked.

yea true but id rather grow my own food...at least i know whats going on...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic