FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Fashion Blogs you Found Today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Only1biancab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Only1biancab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fashion Blogs you Found Today
    Posted: Aug 01 2010 at 9:54am
Remember this thread is for new blogs that you found.  If we all listed our favorite blogs then I'm sure that people would like Karla, FashionBananas and blogs like that over and over.  That's not what this thread is for.  But there is one for your favorite blogs somewhere.  I'll bump it.  Keep it on fresh discoveries.  Think of it like "underrated" or "undiscovered" bloggers. 

Hopefully, I'm not the only one that looks for new ones daily.  What are some new fashion blogs you found today?

A couple days ago, I found Glamourai and I LOVE her.  I had heard of her collabo with Forever21, but I hadn't seen her site yet.  But now that I have...LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Today I found Puchat.  She doesn't have much up yet so I'm guessing her blog is brand new.  I like what I'm seeing so far.

The Haute Pursuit.  I've posted pictures of her all over this forum, but I found her blog today.

Edited by Only1biancab - Aug 03 2010 at 5:45pm
Sponsored Links

Inquiringmind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inquiringmind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2010 at 11:12am
http://fashionjinx.blogspot.com/

I love it because it features various fashionista's
cheche View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2010 at 1:02pm
HEck no you're not the only one... i like ur picks too

I looove Bleed for fashion....thats how I found out about my other two faves.... Starving stylist and the Haute Pursuit... I also found out about The Shoe Girl (i just like her blog to dream and drool on shoes I really like) LOL

oh yea and Chic Muse and Fashion Toast....
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2010 at 3:00pm
I LUV THOSE SHADES!!!!!!!
Honeyflower89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honeyflower89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2010 at 8:09pm
Thanks for this post, I haven't read those blogs yet, I'll check them out. I didn't find these blogs today but they're my favourites to read for inspiration: Le Blog De Betty, Adeline Rapon, Miss Pandora Pandora and The Cherry Blossom Girl. All of them are French girls with amazing style.
ChicFrenchy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChicFrenchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2010 at 8:46pm
Thehautepursuit reminds me of Fashiontoast way too much though.
Moptopmaven and hisherschicago are really really good! And they are black women! 
The french clique cited is not bad, Betty has better fall/winter style though.

Edited by ChicFrenchy - Aug 01 2010 at 8:48pm
cheche View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2010 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by ChicFrenchy ChicFrenchy wrote:

Thehautepursuit reminds me of Fashiontoast way too much though.
Moptopmaven and hisherschicago are really really good! And they are black women! 
The french clique cited is not bad, Betty has better fall/winter style though.

i LOVE it... Im natural and i live in chicago LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChicFrenchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2010 at 10:15pm

I've been visiting their blogs for a year or so....Nice styles 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChicFrenchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2010 at 10:20pm
http://www.wheredidugetthat.com/
The black "Rumi" from Fashiontoast IMO. Some interesting looks though
cheche View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2010 at 10:33pm
i <3 all the bloggers on here... ChicFrenchy, do you have more black bloggers. I swear i've never come across nicely dressed afro amer. (except wheredidugetthat.com im familiar with hers) blogs... Most of them be wearin like Herve Leger dresses with pumps type of stuff, like they afraid to look eclectic or different/daring

...now im ranting LOL

but i def digg their whole looks
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon