Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Fantasia Barrino slams Gay Marriage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

I don't know.  It seems like she's judged as harshly as most celebrities who are caught in love triangles.  

It's because she's darkskinned and can't read.

stfu because alicia steady gets called a heaux...

and she is light as day.

LMAO you know damn well Alicia Keys don't get slandered as much as Fantasia does around here.

not at all.
alicia gets it.
I call her a homewrecking heaux all the time.

the only difference between the two is that alicia is keeping her basicosity to a minimum.. Fanny continues to spread hers all over.

its so many threads that can be made calling alicia out for the one thing she did.

but fanny.. is like fawk that.

im going to WRECK homes.
not read
attempt suicide.
talk about others.
have 2 babies by two different men..neither of which she is with no.

so yeah....skin color has nothing to do w/ it.
Sponsored Links

NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 9:10pm
Fanny wrecked the marriage of a Tmobile side kick salesmen..Alicia wrecked the marriage of an award winning producer..Fanny doesn't play the piano
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

So she has had babies out of wedlock, well so have many women, especially black women that I know. She was/is dating a man who is separated but not divorced, same as thousands of other people in this world. Our divorce rate is high and people get separated daily, separate means just that separate. Honestly her actions have been pretty ordinary and people try to throw stones at her like they are better and she is so this and that. When they are probably sharing a man themselves or running after one who does not want them....She should of left the comment up, I would have, she happens to believe that gay marriage is wrong and weed should not be legal. And she is within her right to  feel that way. No one has to jump on board and accept a belief just because it is popular to do so. Whether that person is a celebrity or not.

There aint a thing ordinary about Fantasias story. My mom did have a baby out of wedlock and she didnt swallow a handful of pills for attention, she likes hostess and cake pops. I still don't get why this is turning into "she has a right to an opinion even tho she's a bucket"...she has zero self awareness. She's one of those perpetual victims and I can't deal with her sweaty, barefoot a**.
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I think she's missing the point of people's issue with her. This bish tryna compare her trife to my blunt? She tried it but no.

Let's wreck a home, abort the baby, try to "kill" myself and leave my already bastard baby an orphan, get pregnant by the man AGAIN...oh and this heffa STOLE from me by not showing up to a performance. She stole my time.

Gay love, weed>>>>>>>>

read boo, read ClapClap
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:28pm
Tasia tried it with the gays like that? With the tacky ensembles & tragic wigs she stay wearing?

There is no dimension, of any multiiverse, where this could even possibly end well for her.

They finna frenemy her into even tackier ensembles and tragicer wigs.

Yes, tragicer. Bless her lil basic heart.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:37pm
Well on BHM Keys gets it way worser than Tasia but Keys also got a Husband out the deal. Tasia DS former Welfare Mother. Keyes LS Star who can sing and Play the Piana.

SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Well on BHM Keys gets it way worser than Tasia but Keys also got a Husband out the deal. Tasia DS former Welfare Mother. Keyes LS Star who can sing and Play the Piana.

I don't even get your point but this made me laugh LOL
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:35pm

And in social media rants.....

Photobucket

In an attempt to show that she is rising about the drama and harshness about some of her "mistakes," Fantasia's Instagram posting (which referenced gay marriage and legalized marijuana) set off a storm of controversy. 

Fanny was none too pleased with the backlash and claims that people just didn't understand what she was saying.  Though her management team attempted to clean up the firestorm, Fanny took to Instagram AGAIN today and posted a second rant to apologize for the first one....but maybe she just made it worse.   She said,

Photobucket

And for people who felt she was dissing the gay community, she had a message for them too. 

Photobucket

Sigh.....we understand what Fantasia was trying to say, but it clearly didn't come across the way she intended.  But why is she blaming others for her inability to articulate her thoughts?  And didn't this last rant just make it worse?

BoutThatLife View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:39pm
I don't think her post was bad.
She committed the acts of fornication and was involved in adultery and caught hell, but look what society says is ok. Also Alicia keys ain't get as much shade for stealing mashonda man
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:42pm
dear tasia...it's TOO.
it's seek
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon