Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fantasia Barrino slams Gay Marriage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 6:17pm
Did she slam her textbooks in school too? There's no reason why she should be writing like she's illiterate still. Don't they have tutors?
Sponsored Links

gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 6:31pm
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 6:45pm
So she has had babies out of wedlock, well so have many women, especially black women that I know. She was/is dating a man who is separated but not divorced, same as thousands of other people in this world. Our divorce rate is high and people get separated daily, separate means just that separate. Honestly her actions have been pretty ordinary and people try to throw stones at her like they are better and she is so this and that. When they are probably sharing a man themselves or running after one who does not want them....She should of left the comment up, I would have, she happens to believe that gay marriage is wrong and weed should not be legal. And she is within her right to  feel that way. No one has to jump on board and accept a belief just because it is popular to do so. Whether that person is a celebrity or not.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:04pm
I always find it sad that our people tend to go in on Fantasia's literacy Nevermind, I was one of many that was going in on Beyonce's.

Carry onStern Smile
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:04pm
There are a lot of things that I feel that I don't share on facebook.  It's not because I'm ashamed of my positions; it's that I don't want to argue about them for one reason or another.  If I'm putting my thoughts out there in the open, my intent is to talk about them, not get high-fives from people who agree.  And I just have family and friends on mine...the people that love me.  If I put that stuff out there for strangers, I'd expect to be challenged on anything I say.  Whether she has a point or not makes not a bit of difference because everyone is going to have a different opinion.  Twitter comments beg to be misinterpreted anyway.  
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

It's not because I'm ashamed of my positions; it's that I don't want to argue about them for one reason or another. 

I can understand this. It gets tiresome. And it's pointless because everyone's going to feel how they feel anyway.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

So she has had babies out of wedlock, well so have many women, especially black women that I know. She was/is dating a man who is separated but not divorced, same as thousands of other people in this world. Our divorce rate is high and people get separated daily, separate means just that separate. Honestly her actions have been pretty ordinary and people try to throw stones at her like they are better and she is so this and that. When they are probably sharing a man themselves or running after one who does not want them....She should of left the comment up, I would have, she happens to believe that gay marriage is wrong and weed should not be legal. And she is within her right to  feel that way. No one has to jump on board and accept a belief just because it is popular to do so. Whether that person is a celebrity or not.

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

I don't know.  It seems like she's judged as harshly as most celebrities who are caught in love triangles.  

It's because she's darkskinned and can't read.

stfu because alicia steady gets called a heaux...

and she is light as day.
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

It's not because I'm ashamed of my positions; it's that I don't want to argue about them for one reason or another. 

I can understand this. It gets tiresome. And it's pointless because everyone's going to feel how they feel anyway.

I guess I just view it as walking into a crowded room and saying something controversial.  Yes, sometimes the room will just stare at you uncomfortably, but others will call you out and tell you about yourself.  Think drunken office party.  LOL
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

Amen sister everyone is entitled to their opinion even Fantasia and her honorary high school diploma. I spent 4 years in high school this chick spent 2 days in a school and they gave her an honorary high school diploma. Her prize in all this...She bagged a married tmobile sidekick, had a light bright baby with him and dances barefoot like she's a runaway slave. Honestly she should have went to Verizon or got a man from Sprintpcs...Take that haters
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>