Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Fans Call for Boycott of New Denzel Movie-SPOILERS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fans Call for Boycott of New Denzel Movie-SPOILERS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:00pm
Blk folks I am not amused Angry
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:23pm
the movie was kinda meh for me ,my fav character was the cancer patient though he was funnyLOL...

i just loved that Denzel was treated beyond fair like a privileged white man..

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 9:17pm
LOL, that article is ridiculous. He's an actor. He's supposed to try and find new roles to challenge himself. He has played plenty of solid, righteous characters before
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

LOL, that article is ridiculous. He's an actor. He's supposed to try and find new roles to challenge himself. He has played plenty of solid, righteous characters before

this is enough for me
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 9:26pm
He's one of the few black actors out there who gets his pick of roles, hell he may very well be the only one. You'd think it would be viewed as a good thing for him to be able to be this diverse in Hollywood. He's been in a lot of movies. He's just doing what most actors hope to be able to do, branch out. People complain that black actors don't get to play a diversity of roles. Here's one who can. That should be a good thing.

On another note, I never thought I'd see the day where he would lose all that scrumptious fineness of his, but he has gotten noticeably older
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 9:29pm
Oh cry me a river. 
He can act in whatever he wants to, that's the beauty of his career. 

If he was white no one would be saying jack, but because he's black he can't choose a role he's interested in? Actors thrive on growth and challenge, good actors take on varieties of roles. 
There's a reason why he's so great, and Jennifer Aniston for example, is pretty much an acting joke. 

He's a risk taker, she isn't. 
SensitiveSwag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SensitiveSwag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 10:03pm
sounds like a GOAT flick, will watch.

-swag Cool
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 11:03pm

I will see it tomorrow.  And pay full ticket price.  GTFO with a boycott of Denzel.  Aint gonna happen.

(Why do I feel like Robin Harris in Do the Right Thing?  "You need to boycott that barber who fukked up your head!")

Edited by PeacefulOne - Nov 06 2012 at 11:07am
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 11:15pm
LOL
r0ck_starr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote r0ck_starr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:32am
The movie was good, I liked it. The beginning was heart stopping though. There were A LOT of stereotypes though, but what Hollywood actor hasnt sold their soul?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic