Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Fans Call for Boycott of New Denzel Movie-SPOILERS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Fans Call for Boycott of New Denzel Movie-SPOILERS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

I love Denzel
I wish more black actors in Hollywood had it like him

tis all
OP, tell your GF she craay

Edited by Wildfire - Nov 05 2012 at 2:07pm
Sponsored Links

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

My DH said He didn't like it either, didn't care for His Xwife being black and the downgrade to the Yt chick...

I didn't view the ex-wife's character as being a "downgrade" to the White chick. I mean, his ex-wife was stable, the White chick overdosed, did PICS, and was a mess. His ex-wife wasn't a downgrade in anyway. Denzel was a mess, so they needed to pair his character with someone messy.
she's saying that the yt ho was a downgrade.  not the exwife

Oh, I misread it. Thanks. Smile
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 2:14pm

as for those stories, the 1st one was alcohol not drugs, the 2nd was transporting not using, & the 3rd was a private pilot, not an airline passenger pilot

Yeah, I read somewhere that many airline pilots (like truck drivers) use a variety of uppers to stay awake, since they have difficult schedules and long hours. I don't think they all do it. I'm not trying to worry you. Hug
I know about the drivers, they aren't regulated by a major company.  I will continue to fly worry freeHug
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 2:15pm
It is not that serious. I'd rather boycott Nina.
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 7:41pm
Its a movie- the characters are not real. Get over it! Part of being a great actor is being able to convincely play a range of different characters.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 7:53pm

as for those stories, the 1st one was alcohol not drugs, the 2nd was transporting not using, & the 3rd was a private pilot, not an airline passenger pilot

Yeah, I read somewhere that many airline pilots (like truck drivers) use a variety of uppers to stay awake, since they have difficult schedules and long hours. I don't think they all do it. I'm not trying to worry you. Hug
I know about the drivers, they aren't regulated by a major company.  I will continue to fly worry freeHug

Pilots are randomly drug tested. Happens all the time. Like literally they'll be pulled off a plane after landing and given a cup to pee in with no prior warning. Nothing to worry about except for the fact that some of them are just plain loco in general. 

Anyway, the boycott is stupid. Denzel is the bestest. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 7:54pm
even if we did boycott his white fans will still watch it
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 7:56pm
What does flying he plane upside down have to do with anything?

Isn't that a necessary part of the plot?
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

What does flying he plane upside down have to do with anything?

Isn't that a necessary part of the plot?

I know right, haven't seen it only the preview. But someone told me they like the movie.

Edited by Starrygurl - Nov 05 2012 at 7:58pm
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

...I see that article didnt mention Training DayStern Smile
Exactly!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair