Perfect Hair Collection

Fan mail #63826 [updated on pg 3]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fan mail #63826 [updated on pg 3]
    Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:08am
For you bunnyErmm

Fan mail#OK so here is my question....I have been seeing this guy for about 7 months. Our sex life is off the hook, we don't see each other everyday. We text and call each other allot. We usually meet up on Sunday's and chill. I spoil this guy like crazy. I get his needs and his wants. I just recently found out how old his kids are. He has an 8 year old and a 3 and 2 year old. and that's cool

I always knew he had kids. no problem I have 2 kids as well. We both cant have kids and I am good with that too. My problem is he works 2 full time jobs and is in a car club. So that elements allot of our time that we spend together. Like I stated earlier i spoil him, jewelery, cologne, getting him a amp he needs for his car for Christmas, I just go above and beyond and I never ask him for anything. Here is my concern today as I was leaving ( I stopped by his job to say hi) he told me he loved me..and kissed me good bye. It was the first time he said it. I said it as well, not even realizing what I just said. I have ppl telling me he is not faithful and I need to leave him alone. Now I am just so confused I really don't know what to do or think...Can you help me or tell me what to do??? ##SO CONFUSED

Edited by Lady ICE - Dec 12 2012 at 12:21pm
Sponsored Links

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:33am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:34am
that was my reply also.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:36am
ummmmm, im confused as well. Why are people saying he's not faithful? Is he still with the baby mama? Does he ever do anything for her? So many questions.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:36am
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:37am
so many things wrong.
she lost me when she said SHE SPOILS HIM.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:38am
The spoiling him kinda worries me like idk if you should have done all of that.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:40am
Raaaaaaaaaaaatchet!!!!!!

I bought him amps for his car...

I love it.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:40am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by Chyna_Li Chyna_Li wrote:

so many things wrong.
she lost me when she said SHE SPOILS HIM.

what's wrong with that?
I guess it depends on the guy you are spoiling. Like is he doing the same for you?
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:41am
Y'all do know that this isn't about lady ice, right?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic