Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Famous companies selling lice egged hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
AlwaysJ1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlwaysJ1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Famous companies selling lice egged hair
    Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 8:19pm
So I was on the train today and some girl asked me about my hair so I told her I purchased my hair from everything virgin hair boutique. She said she bought 3 bundles of hair from a famous hair boutique in New York who has a store front and a online store.apparently when she purchased the hair from the store instead of there website because she wanted to feel the hairs texture.ok fine. But then she told me the hair smelled like corn chips so she soaked her hair in fabric softener over night and then rinsed it out. The hair still had the funky/corn chip smell.She brought the. Hair back to the company and told the manager so the manger told her that when they get the hair they spray the hair with something that kills lice eggs and another spray. Now my question is why are these famous companies giving YouTube gurus good hair but then they are selling the bad batches or batches that have a funky odor.I'm shocked because I feel Iike your selling ppl lice infected hair like who does that! It's bad enought they are selling Chinese hair saying its virgin hair but come on live infected hair. Then the customer says the
Hair is showing some tangling and they can't get rid of the smell you talking bout you don't wanna give them back there money.
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 8:39pm
Many companies sell raw lice hair and many people have no problem with it . Google QHP BHM . One of my favorite vendors offers lice hair now . Wagman . I just can't handle cleaning lice and stinky hair . We have several topics on the subject . Many of the ladies hair look wonderful . Embarrassed

Edited by india100 - Jun 17 2013 at 8:40pm
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 9:05pm
I remember folks saying wagman nit infested hair was the best.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Yes. I was curse out for saying i will never purchase dead or alive bugs in my hair .LOL

Edited by india100 - Jun 17 2013 at 9:29pm
MizzMizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzMizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 9:32pm
oh wow, that is pretty gross! I couldn't see myself wearing hair that had lice in it.
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 8:39am
Confused
Ew...
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 8:44am
DeadDead No thanks
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Yes. I was curse out for saying i will never purchase dead or alive bugs in my hair .LOL

Girl, people actually cussed you out for this???
Wagman keeps sending me e-mails but I just can't see myself dropping that kind of dough to end up with disgusting blood sucking insects on my scalp.  The mere thought of it Sick There are limits to my hair lust
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Girl, people actually cussed you out for this???
Wagman keeps sending me e-mails but I just can't see myself dropping that kind of dough to end up with disgusting blood sucking insects on my scalp.  The mere thought of it Sick There are limits to my hair lust

The lice are no longer in the hair, the nits are the shells the lice hatched from. The nits/shells are cleaned off of the hair by either the vendor or you. They are not harmful, just annoying to remove.

People don't like doing it because it can be very time consuming but some don't mind.

NemaBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NemaBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 7:21pm
Haha ! I cant ! Even if all the lice/nits are removed, the thought of having bugs in my hair disgust me and i would scratch my hair uncontrollably lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic