FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Family vs SO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

Author
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 3:42pm
yeah this is going to get sticky.....ill  be back later
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

My family doesn't have to like my so. I'm not dating them to please my family.

True, but if your SO was never invited to family vacations, picnics, events, Thanksgiving, etc.....would you go and leave your SO lonely?

I would invite my so as long as everyone is civil. But if it gets to the point where my fam and so can't be civil, he can keep his ass at home lol I would sit down with him and say, "you know done f*cked up right? Now you gotta stay home. Sorry." LOL

does this depend if i right hook your bros or if they right hook me and i body slam them?

in other words depending on who started it??

It doesn't matter who started it. Your ass is staying home. I wanna enjoy my family dinners in peace LOLLOL But I would break up if there was a physical fight. My brothers are real laid back and chill and you really gotta piss them off to get them into fight mode.

My older sister is in this situation right now....my other sister throw a cup a beer in her so's face and now he can't come in the house anymore unless it's to get the baby lol

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 3:46pm
How long yall dating folks before they meet the fam?
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Chile bye!!! my family is thicker. Besides why is the family not liking the green snake in the green grass?

She has a very extensive past where she was heavy into drugs (crystal meth).  His family absolutely HATES her, but he's in love with her and caught in the middle. They have a family reunion coming up and they told him he better not bring her.Ouch 

Well that's her past...if he's forgiven her and moved on, then that's all there is to it really. Don't matter what family thinks.
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 3:54pm
I will say that everyone has their right to decide what kind of energy they want to be around. So if being around your SO constantly gives off funky vibes, and you request they don't come, then that's your right! Be prepared with your family member not coming either then.

I refuse to be around my bf's husband. I stay clear away from his bullsh*t and she knows not to ask if he can come to anything I have.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 4:13pm

choosing an addict over my family?  lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo....no.

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 4:15pm
Oh my gosh!
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 4:22pm
everybody hates her?  EVERYBODY?  not one familiy member sees ANY redeeming qualities (albeit an ex junky) in her?  oh and what dem teef lookin like tho?
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 6:18pm
Depends on the cause for the dislike/tension.

If my parents have legit concerns about my SO and their dislike stems from a serious issue, then I would take them seriously.

But if they are non-issues and folks just stirring unnecessary drama with my SO, then peace out.

purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

How long yall dating folks before they meet the fam?

Day 1
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic