Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Family members you love but dont really like

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:10pm
Way too many to name. 

Sponsored Links

yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:26pm
My Dad's 2 younger sisters
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Sinnamon_Mami Sinnamon_Mami wrote:

It is Pity.. I was going to write out the reasons why but it might clue people to my identity.. But I promise it's all really good reasons..

secret ninja?!Shocked
MsBianca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MsBianca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:03pm
right now, i dislike my mother and father... and that's really a struggle for me because i love them so much.

but this year, they have been working my nerves...
they've been divorced since i was 5yrs old so they are not together, but ...

my mom is ungrateful, selfish, thinks the world owes her something, messes with a DEAD-BEAT no-good negro (yes at HER AGE... late 50's), and thinks she knows more about anything than anybody else (i could write a book on this woman right now... but i won't lol)

my dad is getting super mean the older he gets... he doesn't care what he says these days... he is negative, he judges people excessively, and he is always getting pissed off for no reason...
as a matter of fact, my brother and i just got off a 3 way call with him tonight and we had to check him for being so mean...

smh... i need a drank...

but i LOVE them both dearly and i know they love us too... but ... COME ON!!

Edited by MsBianca - Dec 30 2012 at 10:04pm
Kiwistardust View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwistardust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:14pm
I don't like my brothers. One is 2 years older and is a good-for-nothing-so-and-so, and the other is (really my half-brother, but my mom hates that term prooooooobably due to all her siblings being halves but raised together -- that's another thread entirely) 12 years younger and gets EVERYTHING. Yeah I'm bitter. Angry Kiss my @$$.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:21pm
In my family we all have issues but I could NEVER cut off any of them jokers off.  My family is everything to me.  My brothers have done some real stupid stuff that has affected us all.  My sister and I had a couple terrible fights but we were so close I felt her tearing away when she passed.  My parents aren't perfect but they are my parents you know?  I mean maybe I'm naive to some of the things that happen in families but no matter what it feels like they are all I really have.  My husband could leave me tomorrow.  My friends may move away or not like something I do and cut me off.  But my blood?  I never even bothered to think about whether I like them or not.  That's my people.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:31am
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Way too many to name. 

Same here, glad they broke too so I have no chance of them trying to visit or call me
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:02am
My mom and about 4 out of 6 of her sisters....I like my mom actually but in small doses. But a few of older sisters are a mess. They are so damn judgmental and think they can say anything out of their mouth just because. smh I dont speak to them if i dont have too
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:41am
My grandmother on my mom's side.

My mom told me stories about how she was treated by my grandmother growing up. Let's just say, I've grown to dislike her myself. 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:44am
interesting...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>