Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Family members you love but dont really like

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 7:24pm
i dont like my grandma, but no one does Stern Smile
i don't per say "like" most people though
Sponsored Links

dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I love my second oldest sister.. but I don't like her.

She's horribly jealous, lies a lot, is very two-faced, and steals all. The. Time. She is known by everyone for stealing and being a two-faced pack rat. She also gossips like a kid and will be the first to insult you, no matter how wrong she is and how right you are. Dead When something happens, she'll immediately run out to everyone to tell her side to make you look like the bad person and her the victim.

I was traumatized enough growing up and living with her and although she's gone now, I actively keep a cordial distance from her. I cannot emotionally afford to be close with her because of how toxic she is. And she portrays herself like a well-put person who has her life together, but her personality and habits are just awful.

Hm. Sounds a lot like my cousin. He's another one. I love him to death, but I don't like who he is (as a person). The person he truly is, is completely different than the person he wants to portray. The one he wants the world to see. He wants us to rebuild our relationship, but I can't afford to get close, close to him.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 7:51pm
Over christmas 2 of my family members told me that I'm the family member they love but don't like. So...yeah.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 7:54pm
i love my siblings. i like them as siblings too. 
im 'friends' with all of them though. 

there are times when im like, ugh. but its a loving ugh.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 7:56pm
I can't stand one of my cousins because he is a thief, a woman beater and trifling as hell.
lollypop036 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote lollypop036 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 8:01pm
2 of my cousins on my dad's side in nigeria. they're wealthier than my fam, well not really but their dad is a lot more generous with his money than mine. they boast a lot, very arrogant and i always feel like they judge/look down on me because i live in england rather than nigeria, i'm not all fancy, dont have all the latest stuff or wear designer clothes. one of them is always telling me to dump my boyfriend because he's white and not wealthy. they're just quite unpleasant in general
i love them but kind of dislike them at the same time
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 8:59pm
None.  I either love you or hate you.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:02pm
my auntie. she hates our family but she wont come right out and say it. she hates us kids just cause...

i dont like her..but i say i love her from time to time....but the end is near...i feel it coming...
Evil Smile
Adrian View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adrian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:07pm
I neither love nor like my grandfather. He's mean and his jokes are corny.
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:08pm
My dad

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>