Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Family Dollar employee vs Febreze stealer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 8:54pm
well well well

Why the temperate responses?

Is this not ghetto ratchet f*ckery?

Is stealing febreze somehow more honorable than weave?

Does the entire white race have to take stock and analyze why on earth this happened? Provide an explanation for this stain on their collective reputation? 

Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 8:58pm
lol....White people get a pass I guess
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 8:59pm
He went off on them like they deserved and no one's complaining. Not sure what there is to talk about.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 9:04pm
Nope the got yelled just like a thief deserves nothing special and nothing to see here. A thief is just a plain ole thief. Unless her coochie stank there was still no reason to steal febreeze either. They must've stole other thing and the febreeze was the only thing they got caught with. 
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 9:10pm
Of course rickys, weave is, not an essential item AND is a crutch we rely on and are denying our blackness by choosing to wear other ppl's hair/texture in the process DUHH. $1 Febreeze is a necessity for bad smells are universal. 

She pregnant and wanna fight/come at a dude? sigh

She got what she deserved she stole/tried to steal some febreze she got febreze in the face and some harsh words.  [ he's crying abt the children yet still he is cursing all sorts of fuqqs in front of them- trash, straight trash]

The other lady/ladies tried to steal weave and got sexually assaulted. Both situations the reaction of the employee(s) are most def. proportional to the act of the customers.Ermm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

well well well

Does the entire white race have to take stock and analyze why on earth this happened? Provide an explanation for this stain on their collective reputation? 

CryLOLLOL
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 9:40pm
I'm ALMOST sure that there's a poster in this thread who thought the reprimand over the febreze was overkill

Yet though the strip search was warranted for the weave/weave glue

I'd name names but I'm relying on memory and I'm not positive. I'd look but that thread is over 30 pages

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

White people acting black.......

Stern Smile

now see if I typed the above remark....the brigade would of killed me first, then asked questions of what do you mean by that?
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 11:08pm
LOL. I can't believe they were stealing Febreze...wow.
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:06am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

well well well

Lol you know these new blacks will give them a pass. Most common pass is saying they're "acting black" somehow even when a black isn't involved the blame is still on us.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic