Angkor Cambodian Hair

Fam members hitting your child?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

Bootiful Cream

Author
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 7:48pm
No, Some family members favor other children and can be harder on yours because they have issue with you.

Edited by Katrenia - Apr 05 2014 at 7:49pm
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 7:50pm
yeah! NO! I dont think my child would understand that plus they wouldn't act out with someone else I don't think...
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 9:16pm
My mom and certain brothers would be allowed. His parents and maybe his brother and sister
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 9:42pm
They bet not neva, especially anyone on my husbands side. They know better, and the one's that don't will learn quickly. Have you noticed it's the family members with the kids that "ain't right" and down right out of control that are the first to tell you to hit yo kid...like it's for their satisfaction or something?? Her dad has never spanked her, his voice make her quake. Now, my mother is balanced with her discipline and when she has spanked her it has always been justified and fair.  Anyone else will lose that limb.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

my grandma had free reign to beat my ass

Same here. 

When/If I have children, my mom will be able to discipline them as she sees fit...
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

No, Some family members favor other children and can be harder on yours because they have issue with you.

Anyone who displaces anger on children due to a personal vendetta with the parents does not need to watch them...
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 11:05pm
Hell no...
newin2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newin2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 7:46am
No. Grandparents only, and that's only a light pop on her hand or butt to get her attention; only after talking first. And no yelling either. My daughter is with me 99% of the time, so I will do the disciplining. Spanking is a VERY last resort and that is a VERY rare occurrence.
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 9:20am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

I never thought about this before but you raise and interesting point.  You also have those people who think they know how to raise your child better than you and may try to spank your kid anyway cause they are controlling like that.

But yeah, If I had any kids I would allow my immediate family the liberty to spank them lightly if needed because they aren't excessive.  I know my older sis and bro aren't heavy handed, they had authority to spank me when I was a kid but didn't.  My parents are old school but they are too lazy for that now.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:36am
Often we may think a person is a good to us or may even be a friend however some people may show a different side of themselves to a defenceless child.

Years ago a friend and I took our babies to the park, I left something in my car so I had to run up a hill to get back to the car. I left my daughter with the friend.
I guess she didn't expect me to return so quickly however as I started back down the hill I noticed she was feeding her son my daughter's last bottle, it was bright pink.
When I made it back she had placed the bottle back into my diaper bag.

I just played her game to see where she would lead me. My daughter got fussy and I opened the diaper bag but the friend told me she had already fed my daughter the bottle. My daughter never finishes an entire bottle and she wasn't hungry because I had fed her before we left home. 
Needless to say, the day didn't end well. Stern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>