FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Fam members hitting your child?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>

Author
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 9:47am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

my grandma had free reign to beat my ass

Inobody liked sleeping over my grandmas house cause she ould beat you if you didnt finish breakfast then have you sit there till you ate every last bite
Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 9:58am
No I don't mind family members/friends reprimanding my child but keep your hands to yourself.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 10:04am
I would only let the grandparents, uncle and aunties, and her god parents spank Natalie. But I wouldn't resort to spanking first, it would be the last resort. I'd rather punish and it depends on what my child did. Some things don't require a spanking.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 10:16am
I'd say it depends on the relationship the person has with the child.
If this person loves the child and you're confident in their ability and restaint then you should discuss level of punishment which can be allowed.

I just haven't found many people (even Mom) whom I've decided to give this sort of control over my child.
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 10:24am
My mom gave my baby a light pop on the hands, and I looked at her like she was crazy. I didn't get mad or say anything. She just laughed at my facial expression. I don't know. If I don't spank my child then you shouldn't. I don't care now if they pop her hands because sometimes she needs one when she throws a tantrum or bites someone. BTW she is only 14 months.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 11:05am
I believe in it based on principle but individually you have to realize some people ain't shyt and decide whether you trust them with that responsibility.

Edited by liesnalibis - Apr 05 2014 at 7:50pm
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 11:23am
My daughter is well behaved so no one has popped her.....yet. I do recall she threw some EP natural curl out the window when she was 4. I popped her on her hand not because she threw the hair out the window but because she was near the window.
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 1:46pm
If you leave your Child/children with other people to watch and they misbehave that person should have the right to discipline them long as it is not overboard or child abuse this means family members not random strangers. If you are in the presence of your child/children and they misbehave and others are around then you should handle it not someone else.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 2:06pm
I'd spank my niece and nephews..but it wasn't that old school type of spanking I'd get back in the day..just a pop on the arm, butt or leg...depending. Besides..they are my sister's kids and I've either helped raise or had to watch them on numerous occasions. I don't spank or do that to any one else's child. 
My niece is grown now, but she called herself cursing at me and I slapped the sh*t out of her. Her mom was mad at me for doing that and told me to apologize and find another way to address the situation next time. 

Edited by khivey - Apr 05 2014 at 2:08pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 2:10pm
No
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic