FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Fam members hitting your child?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

Author
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:50am
wooow, did she not have money? 

Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Often we may think a person is a good to us or may even be a friend however some people may show a different side of themselves to a defenceless child.

Years ago a friend and I took our babies to the park, I left something in my car so I had to run up a hill to get back to the car. I left my daughter with the friend.
I guess she didn't expect me to return so quickly however as I started back down the hill I noticed she was feeding her son my daughter's last bottle, it was bright pink.
When I made it back she had placed the bottle back into my diaper bag.

I just played her game to see where she would lead me. My daughter got fussy and I opened the diaper bag but the friend told me she had already fed my daughter the bottle. My daughter never finishes an entire bottle and she wasn't hungry because I had fed her before we left home. 
Needless to say, the day didn't end well. Stern Smile
'

That's just sick. People are twisted.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Often we may think a person is a good to us or may even be a friend however some people may show a different side of themselves to a defenceless child.

Years ago a friend and I took our babies to the park, I left something in my car so I had to run up a hill to get back to the car. I left my daughter with the friend.
I guess she didn't expect me to return so quickly however as I started back down the hill I noticed she was feeding her son my daughter's last bottle, it was bright pink.
When I made it back she had placed the bottle back into my diaper bag.

I just played her game to see where she would lead me. My daughter got fussy and I opened the diaper bag but the friend told me she had already fed my daughter the bottle. My daughter never finishes an entire bottle and she wasn't hungry because I had fed her before we left home. 
Needless to say, the day didn't end well. Stern Smile

I wish u had recorded it and showed her after she lied just so u could tell this story today and tell me what her face was looking like.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:06pm
I don't put my hands on other people's kids. Even if I have permission. If your child Is a disrespectful, non listening, hard headed, I gotta keep telling u sh*t type of child. They need not be hanging with me. U don't get a break till u get your childs sh*t together. I will call u to come get your seed. Ion care where u at.

Edited by newdiva1 - Apr 06 2014 at 1:08pm
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I don't put my hands on other people's kids. Even if I have permission. If your child I so disrespectful, non listening, hard headed, I gotta keep telling u sh*t type of child. They need not be hanging with me. U don't get a break to u get your child together. I will call u to come get your seed. Ion care where u at.

This is why some kids need they ass beat though, cuz they don't get it at home. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:12pm
Ain't my job.^^^^^

I'll try to work with the child. Find out what the prollem is. Beyond that...I got nuthin.

Edited by newdiva1 - Apr 06 2014 at 1:14pm
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:13pm
I barely spank my kid but my immediate family: mom, sisters, and probably my mother in law I would not have a problem with her spanking her if she gets out of line.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 3:41pm
absolutely not.

i will give NO person permission to assault my child, tf.

i've seen my cousins babysit other peoples kids and they are some ruthless bishes...one is definitely abusive, the others aren't really, but if it were my child they pulled some of their actions on i would have to beat the breaks off their asses.

if i have children w my boyfriend, his sister nor his sister in law spank and their children are great.  my mother does not spank so i won't have to worry about that when she babysits, thank God.  she birthed the two Angels of the family tree so that tells you something.  Smile

Edited by ms_wonderland - Apr 06 2014 at 3:42pm
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 3:45pm
My baby is sweet, but bad sometimes. I could see y she might get her fanny popped. The people who watch her spoil her so its hard for them to pop her. But when she gets to b too much, they pop her on the hand. I'm ok with that. Not everyone has the patience that I do for timeouts or taking things away from her.

Plus she's too cute for them. They feel bad for even yelling at her.

Random story: if u say she's cute, she says, "I'm am cute." Eye roll lol
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 4:33pm
I would body a person if they lay a hand on my child.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic