Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

fake hair & boyfriends. rant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 8:34am
Preach SLIM..OP tell him he will probably be more open than you think.
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 9:16am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by SweetEscape SweetEscape wrote:

Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Real talk, how do you have sex with your wig w/o coming off? I had a couple of mishaps with wig shifting back and to the sides....do you sew them down? Ibvs

bye ms.blue!

She must be having the gentle type of sex cos my wigs be looking like I have bangs in the back of my head.
dammmit get out my head SBLOLLOLLOL
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:44am
he might.already know
loveyessie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveyessie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

soooooo op you aint coming back up in here guuuh ????
Nope she gone.
SelfMadeDiva12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SelfMadeDiva12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 11:09pm
I'm sorry but all these comments that try to accommodate HIS feelings I have to disagree with. You are who you are. If he doesn't love you just the same without the wigs then he doesn't love you anyway; he loves the hair. I've always been the type to do what I want when I want and how I want. If a man has an issue with something as frivolous as how I wear my hair, his @ss can kick big rocks with no shoes on. I don't agree with changing things as personal as physical appearance just to please a man. 
FearlessNik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FearlessNik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 11:42pm
Catfish has been taken to a whole new level. Cry
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 11:45pm
catfishing with weave Dead
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 8:15am
I don't see that you have a problem.

Your short hair is not a permanent condition. You are just growing your hair out  so stay in the wigs for another TWO years(gives you elbow room) and then take off the wigs. Have your real hair shaped and styled differently so he won't think it looks so much different than the wig.

He'll never know any different and White guys are not hung up on wigs/weaves. You don't know why he said short hair was ugly though.. could have thought that other was ugly in short hair or just running his mouth ..

I would not sweat this comment.

(If your hair was permanently short .. that would be different. Some how you would have to tell him .. and if he leaves F him. He would be shallow then and who wants to marrya guy like that?))

As far as the wig not coming off .. I've been wearing lace wigs for years now and it has never even gotten loose when I had sex. I let guys play with it too, They don't know. LOL

I don't have any hair pullers though .. that would be a turn off if I was even wearing my own hair!!
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by FearlessNik FearlessNik wrote:

Catfish has been taken to a whole new level. Cry
CryCryCry
E1LEWIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote E1LEWIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 11:39pm
A woman should be able to be comfortable around someone they love regardless of how they look. What if for some reason a woman loss their hair. Does that means he would love her any less? If a woman isn't comfortable around her boyfriend/husband in that manner, I think it's something that needs to be addressed and may be a deeper issue than hair itself.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>