Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

fake hair & boyfriends. rant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SweetEscape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetEscape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Real talk, how do you have sex with your wig w/o coming off? I had a couple of mishaps with wig shifting back and to the sides....do you sew them down? Ibvs

bye ms.blue!
Sponsored Links

Kocoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by LaurenNicole LaurenNicole wrote:

Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

From my experiences white men are the least judgemental when it comes to our natural hair . If anything hes just going to ask a lot of questions and then want to play in it!
I believe this is true also. My boyfriend is white and when I told him I wanted to try out a weave he asked why because he likes my natural hair and that was that pretty much but I do figure he'll want to play in it whenever it gets done. I still think you should tell him the truth. If he really cares that much about you the length of your hair shouldn't be an issue at all

This is true for me also. I hadn't planned on going natural initially but after a few mishaps with keratin treatments and microlinks, I didn't have any alternative. At first, he felt a little awkward about me having my hair so short (BC'd to about a half inch) but as soon as my hair started coiling up, I found that he was really curious about how tight the curl was. Fast forward to a few months and he kept pulling my coils because he liked watching how it sprung back into place (srsly, it was like he discovered an organic version of the slinky or something). Fast forward again to a yr and a half later and now he's complaining about how my fro is blocking his view to the tv.LOL
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by SweetEscape SweetEscape wrote:

Real talk, how do you have sex with your wig w/o coming off? I had a couple of mishaps with wig shifting back and to the sides....do you sew them down? Ibvs

bye ms.blue!

She must be having the gentle type of sex cos my wigs be looking like I have bangs in the back of my head.
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

bye ms.blue!

She must be having the gentle type of sex cos my wigs be looking like I have bangs in the back of my head.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLDead

Go away. all of you. just go awayCry
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 8:49pm
In my younger years I would have held that secret as long as I could. As I have aged, I have moved to either of the following:

I can wait for him to ask me, and just keep it real at that time. I am not hiding it. It is just on a need to know, and he just don't need to know by me snitching on myself.

My most recent thought. Is to just sit him down and tell him Hey I am a black woman with a weave. Got a problem with that? Too bad. Weave was here first.
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 11:50pm
soooooo op you aint coming back up in here guuuh ????
natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 12:07am
if he's talking about moving in and kids,you should have been told him about your wigs.
Malexandre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malexandre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 1:38am

bye ms.blue!

I want to know too, that s an awesome question, for women who wear wig and lace wig with the tootsie method , how is your sex life?Do you remove the wig, put your satin scarf on and have sex? How do you keep it on your head? Are you constantly checking if its still on your head?
cece1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote cece1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 6:20am
hmm a white guy asked my if my hair was real/fake I said it's fake, he said you still look hot, want to come home with meDead......................  Just get your hair washed and pressed and tell him, " honey I wanted to start anew, I got a haircut do you like it?" If he says " eww you look black, that's gross" well then you don't have a white boyfriend anymore. If he says " okay, how long is it going to take to grow back?"  Just say Idk I can wear wigs if you like. Then go from there.
slimmacee23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote slimmacee23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 8:23am
Girl, you're living a lie.  He should be able to see the REAL you. You're lying to him over insecurities! If he loves you, he's not going to leave you, plus guys appreciate the REAL chick underneath it all. See, because you didn't tell him the truth he said "Short hair is gross"- if you were open with him from the start, he would've never said that. 

It's kinda the same with makeup. When I was with my boyfriend at first, I ALWAYS wore FULL COVERAGE makeup. Never took it off at bed. Until he started to get annoyed with it. Then I took it all off, I looked so crazy. He even said, see I see you at your worst and I still love you. But now I never wear makeup if it's just us and now he PREFERS me with no makeup, when at first he thought I looked awful without it! lol... girl, be real with yourself and with him. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>